Do these people have a brain?

Riyad mahrez (footballer) his misses thinks it a good idea to drive along the motorway feet up on dashboard no hands
Then thinks I have a better idea I’ll video it put it on Instagram for all to see

What a good idea that is.

In answer to your question, yes ! And what’s more it’s still brand new ,unused and complete with original packaging.

Jesus wept, was hoping it was a good looking woman dressed proper (ie not bloody trainers and legging type rags) like, wasted seconds of me life there :imp:

What does it matter?
If she crashes it she can just buy a new one.
It’s only like £100,000 not even half a weeks wages.
Seriously though when you earn that much what does it matter?

That being said I don’t read the Sun all it does is print crap like this designed to stir false outrage on mass.
No doubt Piers Morgan will start blabbering on about it soon.

adam277:
What does it matter?

What about the poor sod she runs into?

Conor:

adam277:
What does it matter?

What about the poor sod she runs into?

Tis just a mere peasant after all.

Don’t those cars have adaptive cruise control with braking though?
I see EE drivers do the same with none of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

She’s in for quite a thrill if that airbag goes off. :open_mouth:

remy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
look at her other pic…1 airbag vs 2 :slight_smile:

ye but imagine the mess when all that silicon explodes…youtu.be/oQgyW4-Txd8 :smiley:

remy:

If there’s an accident there will be a huge amount of giggles from the A&E staff when they have to extract the steering wheel and shaft from her fanny.

Reminds me of when I was dating a student nurse from the A&E at Middlesbrough’s James Cook hospital. Apparently they brought in a prison from the local gaol who had tried to smuggle a mobile phone in by sticking it up his jacksy, problem was it was stuck up there. All the nurses where egging each other on suggesting that someone should get the phone number and ring him up

At least they will be able to afford the legal services of Mr Loophole !

Any footballer / ex footballer I have met have been complete bell ends.
Their wives ain’t much better…as article shows.
A law unto themselves & few know the meaning of an honest days work.

(Zb) them…

Rant over

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

If I earned £200,000 a week, I’d want a better looking bird than that.

Juddian:
Jesus wept, was hoping it was a good looking woman dressed proper (ie not bloody trainers and legging type rags) like, wasted seconds of me life there :imp:

+1. Back to xhamster it is, then.

remy:

Inflated like a balloon

What a stupid C U Next Tuesday. Fingers crossed if or when she crashes she’ll only damage /kill herself and not some poor innocent passing driver/ rider.

I’m a motorcyclist and get sick of all the drivers & riders who pay no attention to anyone or anything else on the road. WTF happened to self preservation!

People like this self centred biatch have no thought for anyone but themselves. Wrapped up in their steel cages in their own little selfish bubble.

I hope the Police see this and take her licence away… I doubt it though.

A licence isn’t a god given right it’s a privilege.

Justream:
What a stupid C U Next Tuesday. Fingers crossed if or when she crashes she’ll only damage /kill herself and not some poor innocent passing driver/ rider.

I’m a motorcyclist and get sick of all the drivers & riders who pay no attention to anyone or anything else on the road. WTF happened to self preservation!

People like this self centred biatch have no thought for anyone but themselves. Wrapped up in their steel cages in their own little selfish bubble.

I hope the Police see this and take her licence away… I doubt it though.

A licence isn’t a god given right it’s a privilege.

Probably hasn’t ever taken a test in the UK.

peirre:
Reminds me of when I was dating a student nurse from the A&E at Middlesbrough’s James Cook hospital. Apparently they brought in a prison from the local gaol who had tried to smuggle a mobile phone in by sticking it up his jacksy, problem was it was stuck up there. All the nurses where egging each other on suggesting that someone should get the phone number and ring him up

Sounds like a right amateur, this is how it’s done.

youtu.be/cz54f-UZoos