Agencies,again.

Received a text today from an agency offering me van work.Thing is I retired 5 years ago.They must be desperate to put a bum on a seat.
Could this be the world record for the length of time between jobs for any agency?

Gidders:
Received a text today from an agency offering me van work.Thing is I retired 5 years ago.They must be desperate to put a bum on a seat.
Could this be the world record for the length of time between jobs for any agency?

Drivers Plus is it?

So are you going to do it for nostalgia’s sake to experience that lovely feeling of hopelessness as you’re sat in rush hour traffic or a queue following an accident?

Gidders:

They probably really are desperate because it’s probably multi drop + + . :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Nostalgia never struck me.I enjoy my retirement so decided to stay at home.
How you guys put up with that stuff out on the highways and byways I will never understand.It was starting to deteriorate 5 years ago but now?
The only time I see it nowadays is on my way to or from a ferry and that’s bad enough.
I get a perverse pleasure from scanning through teletext traffic reports to see if there are any motorways left open.

I joined heads recruitment Manchester about 7 years ago .still get the odd txt off them.
They reckon they have removed me off there system.
But get about 1 every couple of.months mainly for 360 driver . Which i.dont even have a licence for anyway.

I.never worked for them.anyway.
There system was.send.our a.group txt.to everyone.on there books. 1st reply got the job

I tried a few times.but even after about 2 mins.was.told.to.late.

Carryfast:

Gidders:

They probably really are desperate because it’s probably multi drop + + . :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Carryfast are you ever going to let this multi drop/builders merchants thing go.

ArcticMonkey:

Gidders:

Drivers Plus is it?

“Drivers PlusPlusPlus” - if they’ve now increased their upper age limit… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The shysters…

I chatted with about two weeks ago have just offered me a class 1 job tomorrow.

Apparently not having any details whatsoever about me, my licences or payment information doesn’t matter.

Words fail me. :open_mouth: