Slippery Dutchman

Some balls on him throwing that around, great skills
youtu.be/hliwQZ1Pc04

I feel for the last one who has to drive it with a sodding great boat blocking his / her view! Think they might need higher traction tyres as they did seem to be slipping as lot.

Plus of course you’ve got all them other drivers and warehouse people standing round just waiting for you to cockup the blindside reverse. :wink:

Looks like fun until you meet a parked car.

yes some skill, but why keep the power on until its in the mud,

Seriously, only 3 straps? This thing doesn’t even have a flat bottom…

Never seen a double drive FM before , rare spec

spike78:
Never seen a double drive FM before , rare spec

Nothing but over here. Only difference is that we call 'em bogie drive. Every bloody morning at what was usually my first drop, I had to use diff locks and cross locks to get out of the slippery slimy loading area at a meat works with a Scania. Good job it was a straight drive out of the slippery bit. :slight_smile:

hotel magnum:

Yes my thoughts as well as once it started to oversteer keeping the power on was likely to just end in tears.

Dodgy Permit:

hotel magnum:

Yes my thoughts as well as once it started to oversteer keeping the power on was likely to just end in tears.

Because the tyres may grip before he gets to the kerb. He’ll slide anyway, with or without the power. By keeping it just ticking over, the tyres may regain traction. If you take the power of altogether, you certainly wont find grip.