4 minutes over a 15 hour day

I went 4 minutes over on a 15 hour day (Yesterday
Did another 15 hour day today, helping out because they were busy.
Was pulled up about the 4 minutes as I was clocking out to save the legalities of the 15 hour day, today, going over 15 ■■■■■■ hours!
When will I be executed?
Seriously. how bad is that 4 minutes,

How bad is it? That depends.

Have you done a print out and written a good reason why your 4 mins over?

Is this your only infringement in a while?

Or have you a whole string of them with or without print outs?

If it’s your only one and you’ve got a good reason written down (and lost track of time isn’t a good reason) then your fine. No issue at all.

If you’ve no reason and you’ve got other infringements showing on your card then yes it’s bad.

Really no excuse to be going over a 15 hour day by even 1 minute unless it’s exceptional circumstances such as stuck in a major accident for hours.

steviespain:
Was pulled up about the 4 minutes as I was clocking out to save the legalities of the 15 hour day, today, going over 15 [zb] hours!
When will I be executed?

Given you seem to be willing to go over your hours just because they’re busy I would suspect it isn’t the only infringement you’ve had. The more you have the worse it is and whilst they only go back 28 days on your tacho card it does store more and the operator is required to keep 12 months records.

Them being busy is their tough luck, they should have planned better. You don’t go over your hours.

Your going to prison.

Take soap on a rope and some smokes for the boys to get on the good side of the wing ■■■■■■.

4 mins over = forget it in regards to DVSA

cgscott:
Your going to prison.

Take soap on a rope and some smokes for the boys to get on the good side of the wing ■■■■■■.

And your children will be sold to a Romanian ■■■ trafficker, and you will be expecting the Spain Inquisitor to debrief you.

Nobody expects a Spanish inquisitor!

You are only allowed to go over 15 hours on Fridays, under the “Friday rules” exemption. :wink:

Harry Monk:
You are only allowed to go over 15 hours on Fridays, under the “Friday rules” exemption. :wink:

When you’re delayed by a steak out … ask Dozy he knows all about Friday delays …

cgscott:
Your going to prison.

Take a jar of Vaseline, think you going to need it :smiley:

4 minutes over in a 15 hour day?

Well, as someone said, your children will be sold to Romanian traffickers…

… your wife will also be forced into the ■■■ trade…

… any young boys you have will sold to go down the mines…

… your in-laws will be handed to the Armed Forces to be used as live targets to give our brave soldiers the experience of firing at real people and not just wooden targets…

… your parents will be stripped naked and, after being tarred and feathered, will be forced to walk barefoot the length of the country in shame…

… and all your property – everything — will be sold in order to pay the wages of the prison staff incurred during your incarceration.

… or, you could put it down to experience, make a mental note to stop digging the TM’s out of the mire, and move on.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You must be really worried about it if you posted it
4 minutes is ok, but what you need to do is get a life because if you’re posting it here you don’t have a life, except to help out your boss and suffer the consequences for it and work all the hours they put to you
The only hangman here is yourself and the rope will keep on getting tighter and tighter and then you will be on here asking how to cope or what to do, now that would be a good post,

I wouldn’t be worried about it!!,unless you’re doing it on a regular basis

Should’ve parked up on 8 hours to be on the safe side

I went 6 mins over on a 13/15 , I can’t remember which , I took my card out for those mins & ended up with a £776 fine , a caution from the traffic commissioner & 6 days unpaid as when I renewed my lisense it got sent back to the traffic commissioner
They all said to me , vosa, Dvsa solicitor , company compliance officer why didn’t you just write on a printou
So if you’ve don’t that you should be fine , but I’d not get that attitude it doesn’t matter , I can do what I want , I had 20 years thinking that , then one day it all changed !!

15 hours not enough ?

steviespain:
Was pulled up about the 4 minutes as I was clocking out to save the legalities of the 15 hour day, today, going over 15 [zb] hours!
When will I be executed?

Up to 15 minute is not a problem with the authorities as already pointed out by some as long as you show due respect.

This will require going to the effort of doing a printout and writing down some excuse and certainly not making a regular habit of it.

Attitude and common sense prevails generally but any attempt at fraud as Dozy points out does not go down well at all.

Completely disregard the Born Again Virgins above and enjoy the the bit of humor.

There are no rules over your length of workimg day,you have shortend your minimun daily rest period of 9 hours to 8.56 hours

A few blemishes of a handful of minutes over on an otherwise clean record really isn’t anything to lose any sleep over at all.

Office bods/driver trainers will often make a song & dance over any infringements because it doesn’t look good on them or the depots stats. Take no notice.

It will be ok as long as you pay it back by the end of week 3.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk