New Job

Starting my new Class 2 role on Monday. Full time Mon to Fri and stopping out each night. This is my first ever truck job!

Been reading and reading on here but just a few questions.

What TV setups do people use? I might get a cheap 24inch TV but unsure what aerial I would need?

Also, what do you do when parked in a layby and nature calls and you need to sit down? :unamused:

I have had this little aerial for 2 years and there has only been a couple of times when i didnt get a signal they are brilliant and magnetic put on outside of cab when finshed pull back in

^^^^^ I’ve got exactly that Ariel and can confirm it’s only small but works very well. I have also got a 1.5 meter (I think) extension so I can try it in different locations outside the cab for best reception. The cable it comes with is too short.

Tbh I just download a rake of stuff onto my tablet. I’ve got Netflix/Sky Q/iPlayer etc so between them I can g3t a good few bits to watch bearing in mind if I’m parked for 11 hours about 7 of those are spent sleeping so there’s only a few hours to fill, of which I don’t spend all them in a cab.

As for answering the call of nature, pee bottle. If it’s a turd I empty my bowels during work time.