Question for the Actros experts

Don’t often drive these things.

Last night was driving along and just under the ad blue gauge a symbol came up which was like the exhaust symbol in green with a downward pointing arrow across it. Stayed on for about an hour then went off.

Any ideas what it was telling me?

Nothing to worry about. It’s just doing a re-gen. You’ll probably have noticed the engine sounded a bit rough, the exhaust smelled like it was burning. Also the exhaust would have been really hot too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what [emoji3516] said

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I assumed it was nothing to worry about with it being a green symbol rather than an Amber or red warning flashing up but wasn’t sure what it was. Come to think of it the engine did sound a bit rough whilst it was on.

Try to avoid connecting or disconnecting the air lines and leaning across the exhaust during a re gen or else you’ll end up with a painful and unsightly tattoo across your belly! :imp: :imp: :imp:

You should have asked robroy sure he spends so much unpaid time at his he would not have to think twice about the answer, also i think he has an app for the truck so when he goes on holiday he is able to track it to make sure it is workable when he comes home so he can work all hours, so he can get to pay for the holidays with the overtime he can do

nightline:
You should have asked robroy sure he spends so much unpaid time at his he would not have to think twice about the answer, also i think he has an app for the truck so when he goes on holiday he is able to track it to make sure it is workable when he comes home so he can work all hours, so he can get to pay for the holidays with the overtime he can do

Wow!.. You managed 2 posts before this one without mentioning me. :open_mouth: …guys are even txting me now to ask what happened to my Trucknet stalker and why you had not name checked me lately :smiley: …You’re famous. :sunglasses:

Even I was beginning to think you had fallen out of love with me…
…I even missed you ffs. :open_mouth:
:laughing: :laughing:

Nah don’t ask me anything about Actroses, I hate em. :smiling_imp:

robroy:

nightline:

Wow!.. You managed 2 posts before this one without mentioning me. :open_mouth: …guys are even txting me now to ask what happened to my Trucknet stalker and why you had not name checked me lately :smiley: …You’re famous. :sunglasses:

I am so flattered you have me on your radar also all your mates, but i thought you drove a merc sorry if i got it wrong also sorry to all your mates every one of them

nightline:

robroy:

nightline:

I am so flattered you have me on your radar also all your mates, but i thought you drove a merc sorry if i got it wrong also sorry to all your mates every one of them

Don’t worry you are still my ‘‘Special mate’’ :sunglasses:
Since you’ve done all the running on here following my every move, and are so concerned about my well being, it’s the least I can do.
Who knows, maybe we can make a go of it. :bulb:

Call me. :sunglasses:

Me and the boys can’t wait to meet you at the Musclemary Arms.