Mobile phone apps parking toilet etc

What’s the best app to use to find .truck stops. Fuel . Parking . Toilets . Restaurants etc etc new and dont fancy getting caught short

Mahoosive signs on motorways and A roads are a giveaway :laughing:

Never used an app for parking, I know there’s truckfly which has never been useful as the comments are usually more than a year old and the parking is either worse than the comment says or closed.

Truck Parking Europe is ok but over time you’ll not need it as you’ll build up your own database of places to stop.

Try Mway buddy in the App Store if you use an iPhone not sure if it’s available on Android

Truckfly, Motorway Buddy, Truck Parking Europe. All have their ups and downs so I end up using a combination of all 3 to find somewhere to stop.
They’re all Android apps btw, can’t help you with iOS

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Have you try intruck it on the playstore, also I think you can use a snap account on that

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

hazbazz:
Truckfly, Motorway Buddy, Truck Parking Europe. All have their ups and downs so I end up using a combination of all 3 to find somewhere to stop.
They’re all Android apps btw, can’t help you with iOS

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Truckfly is is downloadable on I-phones as well, not used the other two.

Just go to any truckstop pick up a copy of the free truckers newspaper.
In the middle there’s always a 4 page pull out section of where most truck stops are

Try hgv parking it’s not an app just a normal Web page.

edd1974:
Just go to any truckstop pick up a copy of the free truckers newspaper.
In the middle there’s always a 4 page pull out section of where … a few … stops are

FTFY

Truckfly

Call me.old.fashioned . But I keep a copy of the truck stop pages.
Have a shell truck stop guide (don’t ask me where you get one t from. Was given it about 5 years ago)
And also keep a key fuels booklet.
As I can’t be doing with using apps etc to find places to stop for.my break and for fuel etc.
Quicker easier just get book out

If you’re on Facebook there’s a really useful group called safe parking and postcodes.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk