Air duster in new Scania

Does anybody know where you can plug an air duster into a next generation scania? Doesn’t appear to be under the handbrake anymore, although I do have the electric handbrake.

It might be behind that little plastic cover that’s just above the USB socket. I’m certain that’s where it is in the new scanias with an old skool park brake. I imagine if the electronic handbrake version has an air outlet, it might be in the same place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob22888:
Does anybody know where you can plug an air duster into a next generation scania? Doesn’t appear to be under the handbrake anymore, although I do have the electric handbrake.

You are fighting a losing battle at your place Rob,trying to keep the day wagons clean.

(Unless you have allocated motors now?)

eagerbeaver:

rob22888:

You are fighting a losing battle at your place Rob,trying to keep the day wagons clean.

(Unless you have allocated motors now?)

I’ve found myself in possession of one. Thought I could use it to blow people’s butty crumbs out, saves me touching stuff.

Tried taking that cover off, nothing there.

Is the connector by the drivers seat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This is mine…