Richard Long, Norfolk

nah, mine sound more like ewar woo war… :slight_smile:

the maoster:

frankspencer:
Is Edwards surname Woods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edward Wood? Sounds like ■■■■■■■ in the bath!

Woods…fool!

raymundo:

frankspencer:

Not sure as it’s been a while since I was there, but I will say (again) that I enjoyed the job once out of the yard and on me way to the port to ship out …

Can’t be that bad. Surely if you get the job done, they can’t have a pop?

frankspencer:

raymundo:

frankspencer:

Not sure as it’s been a while since I was there, but I will say (again) that I enjoyed the job once out of the yard and on me way to the port to ship out …

Can’t be that bad. Surely if you get the job done, they can’t have a pop?

I’ve never worked there so have no opinion to offer, but let’s just say that previous threads on TruckNet about this firm make for… interesting reading… :wink:

I’ll take one for the team and let y’all know.

frankspencer:
I’ll take one for the team and let y’all know.

Waiting in anticipation, will one bag of popcorn be enough or should I get two? :smiley:

When you get there you can ask for Edwards surname :slight_smile: he’s still there I believe,been there longer than the yard cat

Is Lorraine Long still there, their website has a Paula ?
A Trucknet poster was in their office, somebody in the office allegedly was shouting abuse on a phone call to a driver, apparently he walked out the office and didn’t take job, if that’s how they treat their own drivers.
Popcorn at the ready, let us know how it goes.

toby1234abc:
A Trucknet poster was in their office, somebody in the office allegedly was shouting abuse on a phone call to a driver, apparently he walked out the office and didn’t take job, if that’s how they treat their own drivers.

Lorraine has been gone for three or four years and Paula is Richards “pa” :open_mouth:

eurotrans:

toby1234abc:

Lorraine has been gone for three or four years and Paula is Richards “pa” :open_mouth:

See and the folk of Norfolk wonder where they get the reputation from :open_mouth:

toonsy:

eurotrans:

toby1234abc:

See and the folk of Norfolk wonder where they get the reputation from :open_mouth:

Your sister is your mother,
Your father is your brother,
You all shag one another,
The Norfolk family!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:

toonsy:

eurotrans:

toby1234abc:

Your sister is your mother,
Your father is your brother,
You all shag one another,
The Norfolk family!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Careful now,have you ever been slapped by someone with webbed fingers? :smiley:

Apparently, Richard Long once said he could count the number of good drivers he’d had on the fingers of one hand.

Six.

Harry Monk:
Apparently, Richard Long once said he could count the number of good drivers he’d had on the fingers of one hand.

Six.

Ok enough of the Norfolk slurs, :imp:

If I haven’t got an apology by the time I count to 12, I’ll send my brother, dad and uncle round to your narrow boat.

He’s a big bloke. :laughing:

muckles:

Harry Monk:

Six.

Ok enough of the Norfolk slurs, :imp:

If I haven’t got an apology by the time I count to 12, I’ll send my brother, dad and uncle round to your narrow boat.

He’s a big bloke. :laughing:

So his sister,and aunty remember.

They now keep most truck under NL number plates.

Andrejs:

Where’s frankspencer no time to report back there still running his ■■■ ragged

robthedog:

Andrejs:

Yes running.Pay for driver 700 after tax including night out money but not including holiday money.

Andrejs:

robthedog:

Andrejs:

Yes running.Pay for driver 700 after tax including night out money but not including holiday money.

Is that a 4on4off rota?

the nodding donkey:

Andrejs:

robthedog:

Andrejs:

Is that a 4on4off rota?

Up to 6 on 1.5 off.They do international delivery tractor and different Farmer machine.