Fridge cycle locked

Can anyone tell me how or if “I” can unlock the fridge cycle or is it engineer only ■■

Thanks.

From memory you need the handheld controller that plugs in to take the lock of the operation or temoreture lock.

Not 100% percent but fairly sure.

Was it locked when you picked up the trailer ?
What temp are you running at ?

I’d say it’s locked for a reason…like they want it on constant at all times. Best left alone

I believe they’re…

Locked by fridge engineers on the request of TMs and other pointy shoe people to stop drivers selecting the operational mode.

All I can do on our fleet is set a temperature I can’t select auto or constant. Unless you know the codes you’re locked out.

Grumpy Dad:

+2…

The clue is in the picture.

The manual for the vector series talks about pressing the carrier logo to lock or unlock the control panel. But most don’t even have a logo on them let alone a button underneath it.

yourhavingalarf:

Grumpy Dad:

+2…

Nothing to say he was running at that temp or wether he was needing to change it.
Anything at +5 or below should be run at constant anyway. Even if he could put it on stop start it would spend more time running than on stand by with the outside temps we’ve had over the last few days

I’ve had a carrier fridge where it was locked in continuous mode. Asked our garage if this was a setting that needed changed by a carrier engineer. He said it was, but when he came out to see for himself, it was swapping between continuous and start/stop no bother when he pressed the button. Try changing the mode again to see if it works in case it’s done the same as the one I described.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you want to unlock it? All of ours are unlocked but I’d hazard a guess that the operator has had a few spoiled loads due to drivers dicking around with temperatures so has decided to lock them out. If that’s the case then my advice would be to leave well alone.

If you miss the excitement of cycle sentry you could always pull into alternate lay-bys along your journey switching it off in one and back on in the next. :smiley:

TheNewBoy:

Grumpy Dad:

yourhavingalarf:

Grumpy Dad:

+2…

Nothing to say he was running at that temp or wether he was needing to change it.
Anything at +5 or below should be run at constant anyway. Even if he could put it on stop start it would spend more time running than on stand by with the outside temps we’ve had over the last few days

I think that you will find that “everything” says he was running at that temperature !!
Look at the picture

“SET POINT” +2.0 “BOX TEMP” 3.9 *C

And BTW not “anything” that is at +5 or below should be run at constant

I’m guessing he’s worried about being “Mr Popular” tonight in the Services with the fridge running all night

We carry dairy products… all of our DD’s are locked on continuous & all our standards are locked on start/stop, but we all carry the same thing doing multi drop

Where’s UK tramp when you need him eh? :unamused:
:laughing:

It’s locked to stop, the bright ones playing about, if you put it on -24 it will automatically go stop/start, but when you put it back above 0 it locks to continuous… Freshlinkski box ■■

robroy:
Where’s UK tramp when you need him eh? :unamused:
:laughing:

Currently being someone else, most likely a’‘Dudley Dooright’ type who has never made a mistake!