Load Security Rail

Can any body tell me the name of this exact design of rail as I’m locking for straps & there are lots of different hole designs

Thanks.

Here is the male part

Be very careful of using straps with those side rails.
They are not designed to take loads in tension: a strap will pull them off the wall. They are normally used with bars as you show whereby the load puts all the fixing screws in shear. Straps can only be used if they are more or less running parallel with the rail, so they are hooked two or so pallets into the load.

Different makers have similar but not identical designs. Which trailer manufacturer is it? That’ll be a clue.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Here’s a top down image I made a few years ago, showing how you should secure if you use straps on these rails, as said above you can pull the rails off the sidewalls if strapped in a straight line across the load…

They are more for segregating drops between customers, trailer sides move in and out like an iron lung

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nationwide-trailer-parts.co … ngs-2000kg

Hope this helps. Have used similar before they are not as firm a fixing as hook ends.

This may be the same fitting

cbf.uk.com/products/view/619/192

Wiretwister:
Box Van Ratchet Strap with E-Track Fittings, 2000kg – Nationwide Trailer Parts Ltd

Hope this helps. Have used similar before they are not as firm a fixing as hook ends.

Thank you, I ordered a set of these @ they fit