Stealing from your Employer

Where do I start with this 1.
We have all heard the stories of people stealing from their Employers, whether it’s a pen or a pallet of wine (other items are available) but I think the said chap in the story below went a step too far with his pilfering.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-48053152
I have a distinct feeling that his Employer will be stealing his freedom from him for quite a few years.

Sent using smoke signals

I read /heard about that. Apparently it was illegally parked on double yellow lines for a long time can’t eemebr exact time.
Some body in a nearby property reported it.
Obviously the traffic wardens in that area were to busy to give it a ticket.

edd1974:
I read /heard about that. Apparently it was illegally parked on double yellow lines for a long time can’t eemebr exact time.
Some body in a nearby property reported it.
Obviously the traffic wardens in that area were to busy to give it a ticket.

Well he’ll probably doing a long time, more than the van did on the double yellows.

Sent using smoke signals

Bloody hell, extremely rare■■?

I feel so much better

So the signs on the back that says “this vehicle is tracked” and “followed by police” are total borax then. Heads up to anyone strapped for cash.

G4 doing a top job again :grimacing:

He might now get to stay at a G4S run prison, I hear great things about those.

mrginge:
He might now get to stay at a G4S run prison, I hear great things about those.

About the revolving doors?

Some of that cash has been recovered? How much? If he doesnt pay it all back he’ll get a few extra weeks inside. If hes got a couple hundred k safely stashed, might be worth it!!

If you’re going to plan something, plan something big.
Might as well get hung for stealing a sheep rather than a lamb.

I thought all these were double manned or was that deemed too expensive?

Also surely there should be a system that flashes up the van has been there for x minutes - what happens if the poor driver got robbed and ■■■■■■■.

Next they’ll admit the van isn’t armour plated but a bog std transit. With this lot I really wouldn’t be surprised.

On the money, I wonder if he could actually get at the cash since presumably those security boxes aren’t openable by anyone without the appropriate key, without covering them in dye?

Already been mentioned, but I thought the van was there for many hours*…?! Before a resident reported it.

As said, G4S must be asking questions about tracking vehicles…
Maybe they should employ one of the spotty, school-kid “planners” we hear of?

The “Sun” says over 8hrs.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

They should employ one of our planners if you stop for.more than 5 mins there on the phone checking up on my welfare asking if I’m ok :slight_smile:

G4S getting robbed, can’t say I actually give a toss, they have been robbing the tax payer for years! Perhaps Theresa May planned it as a sort of ‘I’m getting laid off in a bit’ so I’ll get a few bob in the bank, her hubby who runs that shower of S&*t’s would never susspect :laughing:

He was probably following the example of that companies boss, Phillip May, tax dodger extrordinare, and husband of Theresa. Hes sidestepped tax to the tune of millions.

When I think about how much money my previous employer (canute) stole from me in terms of my pension payments, both their contributions and mine going into their pockets despite wageslips showing deductions for pension, I really wish I’d stolen from them too, as they have gutted my retirement plans and then buggered off to Australia. None of them are likely to face justice though. Best I can hope for is for them to do a Maxwell. :imp: :imp: :imp:

where would i stash it,assuming i did the crime? hmmm i think itd have to be in somebodys elses roof space hidden below the insulation. years back i had a guy from near me want to go in my roofspace some story about his areial cable /tv reception. i put him off but a week later let him go up cos he seemed so desperate ,he was then up there ages, i now think he was possibly recovering a hidden stash

Back in 2001 before my HGV days I worked as a courier for Securico Omega. We used to do bank runs before 9am where we delivered plastic boxes with paperwork in them - mortgage applications etc. We always had front door keys to the branches on the runs. One lad took it a bit far and waited in a branch in Daventry town centre. He held them up at gunpoint (probably a fake firearm, I can’t remember that detail) when they opened. He got 8 years for it.

WhiteTruckMan:
When I think about how much money my previous employer (canute) stole from me in terms of my pension payments, both their contributions and mine going into their pockets despite wageslips showing deductions for pension, I really wish I’d stolen from them too, as they have gutted my retirement plans and then buggered off to Australia. None of them are likely to face justice though. Best I can hope for is for them to do a Maxwell. :imp: :imp: :imp:

That’s a proper ■■■■■■ mate. Thankfully I’ve never had it happen to me, but it must feel like the ultimate betrayal?

He was stealing from his Employer’s client rather than from his employer.

It has been decades since any money in the back of a security van “was the employer’s”… Anyone here rememeber when a security van used to turn up with actual pay packets? - A brown evelope with actual cash money and a payslip handed over to staff who’d file in line to receive their pay on payday?