Merc Actros

Evening all. I have just been given a 64 plate Actros to use as my own vehicle. Can anyone advise me of where the 12v socket is can only find 24v. Also can anyone advise me of a inverter I can use in a 24v socket.

Cheers in advance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I drove one a few years ago and i think it was in the passengers foot well where it met the dashboard !

Haven’t driven one for a while but I seem to remember there is also a switch on the dash marked 12v - I think this switched the above-mentioned socket on/off rather than changing the voltage on the front socket.

A nother
C rap
T ruck
R olls
O ut of
S tutgart

The 64 plate one I drove never had a 12v plug, to run my 12v fridge I bought a cheap plug in inverter from the nearest truck stop, did the job fine for the three years I drove it for.

Mine is a 64 plate Mega Space. On the side of the centre console in the passenger foot well mine has 2 ■■■ lighter type sockets, one above the other.
The top one is 24v, the bottom one is 12v.
There’s another socket in the dash, next to the passenger pointing middle air vent, that one is permenantly on.
The easy to see socket on the drivers side of the curved console switches on and off with your ignition.

I’m sitting in an actros right now, as said above -passenger footwell

SWEDISH BLUE:
A nother
C rap
T ruck
R olls
O ut of
S tutgart

Another useful comment. Isn’t this what the admins are clamping down on. I asked a simple question and got this rubbish back. Admins really.

Cheers

Cheers pal, currently not in it so will check after Easter. Thanks for you’re help.

Cheers will check it out when back

The 12V socket is where the others have said , I’ve driven a few in the last few years, some have a switch on the dashboard marked 12v for it, others didn’t it just worked, the one I’ve got this week they’ve hidden the switch down below the steering wheel near the door, so if the docket doesn’t work have a look around for the switch, not really sure why Merc feel it needs its own switch?

Darrenb:

SWEDISH BLUE:
A nother
C rap
T ruck
R olls
O ut of
S tutgart

Another useful comment. Isn’t this what the admins are clamping down on. I asked a simple question and got this rubbish back. Admins really.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003

He really is a stupid boy, isn’t he?
Everybody knows there are two t’s in Stuttgart, don’t they?

4 actually :wink:

the maoster:

the maoster:

Oh fiddlesticks. Looks like there are two stupid boys on here. (Me included)

Actually, I’ve always considered myself a Class AAA pedant. but it looks like I have competition!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Never been good at football John, but even I can’t resist an open goal. :smiley:

Darrenb:

SWEDISH BLUE:
A nother
C rap
T ruck
R olls
O ut of
S tutgart

Get a grip mate. It’s a bit of humour
You’ve had serious replies that answer your question. Stop moaning

Darrenb:

SWEDISH BLUE:
A nother
C rap
T ruck
R olls
O ut of
S tutgart

I fail to see…

Why the truth should be clamped down on?

SNOWFLAKE ALERT!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

SNOWFLAKE ALERT.jpg