Dozens of HGVs are committed to a go slow today

With the threat of a couple of limpers hanging the job out, to gain a few extra quid in the wage packet. I’ve been forced to take the day off work.
Iam currently packing up a thermos and making up some butties, to go down the cut and do a spot of fishing.
I’ve got a excellent data package, I will be keeping a watch on events between bites.
I remember the DCPC fiasco back in 2005, that went well didn’t it!

We have been there done that

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=159864

I’ll be traveling from Manchester to Oxford starting at 7 am your all welcome to pull along side me and do 55mph am happy to do my bit to protest

Looking at these protest timings and they have been slotted in to meet end of shifts, Magor @ 18:00, the M6 @ around 18:30 and M18-M62-M1 is tomorrow, I’ll be at home by then I’ll slowly pour a beer in support

No one is…

Commited to a go slow today. Everyone has a choice to go slow or not.

What are they going slow for Brexit or remain?

Like everything else in transport, don’t believe it until it’s in your bank account or you’re driving it.

yourhavingalarf:
No one is…

Commited to a go slow today. Everyone has a choice to go slow or not.

What are they going slow for Brexit or remain?

Like everything else in transport, don’t believe it until it’s in your bank account or you’re driving it.

Remain!

What’s the point eh,…what is the ■■■■ point? :unamused:
Teresa has sold the UK down the river already by staying in that dog ■■■■ for another few months, thanks to her carefully planned from day1delaying tactics ,by her and her pro remain cronies :smiling_imp: … and seriously? …you expect UK truckers to have any form of solidarity?
The ones who do turn up, to most of them it will be an opportunity for just a Kelsa bar and polished tank ‘‘Look at me, I’m a big trucker’’ show…waste of ■■■■ time, and just holding lads up who have been away all week wanting to get back home for the weekend…brilliant idea! :unamused:
Ffs.

fingermissing:

Apologies, I missed this as I don’t normally read you’re posts.

I’m going to be one of these drivers on the M5 on my way to my 2nd drop. Warehouse opens 9p.m. but if I drive at limiter speed I will arrive around 8 so I’ll be dragging my *** instead to try to be there 8:30.

i wonder if the non event of the decade will get a mention elsewhere?

Hungarian driver heading to U.K. this morning already prepared for causing motorway chaos and turning our roads into car parks

^^^^^

What’s “Free Rarking” ?!?

mardybum:
^^^^^

I think they were in a hurry

mardybum:
^^^^^

I thought to ‘rark’ someone was to annoy someone or wind them up…

chester:

fingermissing:

Apologies, I missed this as I don’t normally read you’re posts.

Your*

with the state of the english road network nowadays with overcrowding gridlock then who is likely to notice a go slow anyway?

tescos ,Sainsburys, and asda are taking part. I just passed a few of them in my car and they were going very slow. :astonished: :laughing:

Taking it a bit far…

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-englan … mages-road

A go slow? They won’t get enough speed to be able to!

Local rag is reporting a go slow is planned for the m3 between Basingstoke & Winchester in both directions on monday at 0630…

[emoji2369][emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk