Davies Turner Brexit Prep

daviesturner.com/about-us/n … is-ticking

Buttons are being pressed…

Glad someone is thinking ahead of the stupidity, I am a remainer but the time has come to end this mess and leave next week and put two fingers up to the pricks in Brussels, we are British and won’t be bullied by these smug ■■■■■■

Dave.

Davies Turner have made a fortune over the last 15 years from giving all of their British drivers the boot and replacing them with eastern Europeans so it’s no wonder that they are throwing a hissy fit now that the Gravy Train is about to hit the buffers.

dave docwra:
Glad someone is thinking ahead of the stupidity, I am a remainer but the time has come to end this mess and leave next week and put two fingers up to the pricks in Brussels, we are British and won’t be bullied by these smug [zb].

Dave.

It doesn’t help that Remain appears to have won, but our government is too scared to admit what they’ve just done in the last 24 hours…

Winseer:

dave docwra:
Glad someone is thinking ahead of the stupidity, I am a remainer but the time has come to end this mess and leave next week and put two fingers up to the pricks in Brussels, we are British and won’t be bullied by these smug [zb].

Dave.

It doesn’t help that Remain appears to have won, but our government is too scared to admit what they’ve just done in the last 24 hours…

Remain haven’t won, neither have we, if anything it’s an ongoing stalemate. The only reason we got an extension is because the murdering b@5t@rd Blair is bending junkers ear. 12/4 gives us the option to add EU parlimentary candidates up to and including that date, if MP’s don’t back down and the resolution is an extended stay Blair will be the new EU president and he rewrote our laws to exclude him from treason, just think of his options in charge of the EU