Sitting Ducks

kentonline.co.uk/dover/news … es-200918/

Sitting Ducks waiting for ferry. Reading this article seems like it’s to get worse but been like this for too long.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Why are they being called MIGRANTS? I suppose that the truckers over there have a different name for them.

alamcculloch:
Why are they being called MIGRANTS?

Illegal immigrants.Migrants means outgoing not incoming.

alamcculloch:
Why are they being called MIGRANTS? I suppose that the truckers over there have a different name for them.

Just another tactic of the left to brainwash the masses, make them relearn language and change the meaning of words to suit their narrative.

Illegal immigrants is putting it too nicely. Lower than scum is what they are.

TheUncaringCowboy:

alamcculloch:

Just another tactic of the left to brainwash the masses, make them relearn language and change the meaning of words to suit their narrative.

Illegal immigrants is putting it too nicely. Lower than scum is what they are.

Totally agree. Our mob call the ■■■■■■■■ migrants as well. They always have been and always will be ILLEGAL immigrants.

Kentonline is simply the worst news site going, makes the Mail look decent!

Sadly because of enforced freedom of movement throughout Europe ‘migrants’ is what they are albeit of the ecconomic variety, but no borders and no checks allow them to wander freely, though if you ask one of them why they are there it’s not migration but they are refugees, and if they are indeed refugees they should state that at the first safe haven as the UN states.
Illegal immigrants are the concern of all eu member states and not just the U.K. or France, in 2007 Belgium held a month long amnesty for immigrants to come forward and be processed, some had been there long enough to find a steady job, find housing and start families.
The way forward for illegals is to start an eu wide repatriation scheme, and carry out checks,eg if a Romanian truck is found to be carrying them, then it’s down to Romania to place them in an immigration centre and begin the deportation process.
The companies of trucks found carrying them into the port of Calais, Eurotunnel or making their way to the U.K. should have their international permits removed as a prosecution punishment, meaning they can only work domestically.

If our Grand fathers are up there they will be saying “Come on to duck Son, I kept the Nazis out now its your turn”. We are being invaded, why cant our Government see that.

alamcculloch:
If our Grand fathers are up there they will be saying “Come on to duck Son, I kept the Nazis out now its your turn”. We are being invaded, why cant our Government see that.

In 50 years time many Western countries will be islamic, our indigenous culture is been erased by our treacherous leaders, George Soros and the left wing media