Finally been offered a job

Having passed my class 1 nearly 3 years ago and struggling to find driving work (2yr insurance clause and all that), I just carried on with warehouse work (albeit an odd driving day in between), finally landed a seemingly great start with a supermarket… So there is light at the end of the tunnel for all the new passes… Chin up

I pull for a supermarket, the one with an orange tinge, easiest job I’ve ever done mate.

Enjoy

PS. Which one?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

stuwozere1:
I pull for a supermarket, the one with an orange tinge, easiest job I’ve ever done mate.

Enjoy

PS. Which one?

The green one, with a pat pat

The only tricky part of the job is manoeuvring in some of the store yards/car parks.

Oh, and putting up with stupid people [emoji23]

What depot you out of?

stuwozere1:

Enjoy

PS. Which one?

Done the orange one. And I’ve done easier jobs.

The truth is that you will be expected to tip from a taillift on a rigid. And reload crap on. Multiple times on some runs. And you will be expected to pull cages with dodgy wheels from the back on an artic onto a lift or a bay.

Other jobs you open doors reverse on and drink coffee. Just the supermarkets pay more than most of those jobs.