What a Mess.

Do we want this sort of thing happening in any of OUR cities by the end of this month?

Anyone on here doing any Euro runs into Paris at present?

Serious question. If no one is running there now, then what happens after March 29th I wonder? :confused:

Not condoning rioting (well maybe I aint) but at least the French being a passionate race take no crap, and if they are dissatisfied about how their govt is treating them with certain policies they aint afraid to display it…look at the French truckers for example, they stick together and achieve their aims, can you imagine some of the pathetic sorry arsed specimens in our industry doing the same. :unamused:

I’m amazed there has been no riots in the UK after the carefully planned and successful tactics by the (Strongly pro remain :unamused: ) government :unamused: , …to delay Brexit (and their strategy to overturn it) by appearing to go through the motions of negotiation when in reality their true agenda was to do the far end of ■■■■ all in that direction…Top marks, you have to admire their determination and ability to ‘‘spin’’ their contemptuous attitude towards democracy. :smiling_imp:

Last time I remember any sucessfull achievement by the public to overturn unfair and unpopular policy was the Poll.tax riots. …it worked fine :bulb:

The ‘‘Typically British’’ cunning plan this time?..
Is to organise a march from Sunderland to Westminster :unamused: …Aye, , a much more proficient method, than displaying total displeasure and kicking off in London and showing they mean it eh? :unamused:
Where’s Johnny and his mates when you need them? :smiley:
youtu.be/qbmWs6Jf5dc

Winseer:
Do we want this sort of thing happening in any of OUR cities by the end of this month?

Yes

Will it ever happen though?

Complete apathy has overcome everyone.
No collective consciousness.
Got us all over a barrell. Mortgaged up to the hilt married to women that spend too much.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

DF40:
Will it ever happen though?

Complete apathy has overcome everyone.
No collective consciousness.
Got us all over a barrell. Mortgaged up to the hilt married to women that spend too much.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

All part of the govt’s (earlier incarnation) plan in the 80s …to keep us in our place as they saw it, to lower resistance and walk all over us.
Ok maybe not the marriage bit. :laughing:

commonrail:

Winseer:

Yes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
absolutely yes.
it would need to be done in london for it to have any effect.
no point in doing it elsewhere like birmingham ,nottingham or bradfordistahn as who would ever know?

wouldn’t it be really nice to find an uninhabited island somewhere take plenty to eat and close yourself off from the world problems and hatred,sick to the back teeth of what’s going on in this world,i particularly feel for the younger generation like my niece [16 yrs old] and my nephews [3, 5, and 8 yrs old]in time their generation will have to sort it out,why the fxxk can’t we all just get on in peace

Macron is a first class thundercnut, he’s made the streets of France a battle ground as protesters use their right to protest. And this is the man that’s trying to bring in new reforms to the EU, if he can ruin his own country just think what he could do if he got his way with the EU

truckman020:
wouldn’t it be really nice to find an uninhabited island somewhere take plenty to eat and close yourself off from the world problems and hatred,sick to the back teeth of what’s going on in this world,i particularly feel for the younger generation like my niece [16 yrs old] and my nephews [3, 5, and 8 yrs old]in time their generation will have to sort it out,why the fxxk can’t we all just get on in peace

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i moved to ireland.
its 1980 in the north and 1965 in the south as soon as your out of the major cities with attitudes to suit the slower laid back pace of life.
as the tsunami of the great unwashed floods in,then all you can do is stay in front of it till you die.
i never read newspapers,nor watch the media…happy days all round.

dieseldog999:

commonrail:

Winseer:

Yes

+1
absolutely yes.
no point in doing it elsewhere like birmingham ,nottingham or bradfordistahn as who would ever know?

So…how come you’re not"permanently banned from this board" like me?

Biggest problem with trying to protest for change in this country is it always gets taken over by neanderthal rent a mobs who are just in it for kicks .
This tends to put the backs of the public up and all sympathy for a cause is lost .
I remember the animal rights protest marches from the 80s . Very admirable in theory but totally ruined by the morons who smeared door handles with excrement and superglued door locks along the route of the march .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

grumpyken52:
Biggest problem with trying to protest for change in this country is it always gets taken over by neanderthal rent a mobs who are just in it for kicks .
This tends to put the backs of the public up and all sympathy for a cause is lost .

EXACTLY this.
The ‘normal’ French are disgusted by this mob mentality and although peaceful GJ protests happen on an almost daily basis, this violence is akin to football violence in the '80s and it is unfortunately becoming the Saturday leisure pursuit of the very few.

Please take the news reporting with a large shovel of salt

dieseldog999:

commonrail:

Winseer:

Yes

+1
absolutely yes.

Bradfordistan■■?

ProudNewbie:

dieseldog999:

commonrail:

Winseer:

Yes

+1
absolutely yes.

Bradfordistan■■?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
txting whilst driving mate.isnt it a bugger with these smartphones?? :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

truckman020:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i moved to ireland.
its 1980 in the north and 1965 in the south as soon as your out of the major cities with attitudes to suit the slower laid back pace of life.
as the tsunami of the great unwashed floods in,then all you can do is stay in front of it till you die.
i never read newspapers,nor watch the media…happy days all round.

nice and peaceful

robroy:
I’m amazed there has been no riots in the UK after the carefully planned and successful tactics by the (Strongly pro remain :unamused: ) government :unamused: , …to delay Brexit

Have to wait for their mobility scooters to charge up and Wetherspoons to shut, look at the turnout for Farage’s latest money making scam.

Made me chuckle to see that following the small march for Brexit is the anti Brexit
‘led by donkeys’ group.
I always visualise Farage as a braying donkey leading lemming Brexiteers over the cliff carrying a carrot.

OwenMoney:
Made me chuckle to see that following the small march for Brexit is the anti Brexit
‘led by donkeys’ group.
I always visualise Farage as a braying donkey leading lemming Brexiteers over the cliff carrying a carrot.

Farage isn’t UKIP any more. Batten and TR are.

If Farage has now become a centerist, and is intent on splitting the vote on any future Brexit votes, General election Tory votes, etc.
Then the game is ON to Unite the Right, which we keep getting told are 99% of Brexit supporters.

Are they?

Corbyn only scored 40% at the last election - with what must have been over a million votes unexpectedly coming over from UKIP.

NO UKIP votes went to the Libdems I reckon, nor do I believe this rubbish that “Only the Tory Right want to trouser £39billion to go towards Public Services”.

According to the Left, “The £350m on the side of the bus was a lie” - just because no one has got their hands on that money yet (we’re still paying it to the EU…) and there are plenty on the Left that "don’t believe in there being such a thing as the “Brexit Dividend” - merely because there are no plans to donate the ENTIRE £39bn or £12-18bn per year “purely on the NHS”, which the Left already seem to own politically…

Why not Grab the ÂŁ39bn, spend ÂŁ20bn of it on the NHS, and then the other cash on those homeland interests that were getting some rebate from the EU, but now are NOT.
The Rebate - comes to less than half of the money we pay each year - and here we’ll be, with £19bn on the Spot as of March 29th - so no one can say “There’s no such thing as the £19bn” - as it is already HERE in our coffers, having not been handed over to the EU for May’s Crappy deal.

“No Deal” then - is FINE. Get that money allocated first, and then vote the Tories OUT later if you wish. I’d rather see a No Deal Brexit done, and a future Labour government (probably under Starmer rather than Corbyn) as “A price well-worth paying”.

Is Parliament prepared to take the risk of an “Undone Brexit” - leading to a lot of them losing their seats to UKIP, especially now that Farage has walked away, and his unpopularity left UKIP with him? :bulb: :bulb:

I know how the Left see Farage. I get it. Farage is GONE though. UKIP is all about Brexit, Batten, and TR now.

Winseer:

OwenMoney:
‘led by donkeys’ group.

Farage isn’t UKIP any more. Batten and TR are.

If Farage has now become a centerist, and is intent on splitting the vote on any future Brexit votes, General election Tory votes, etc.
Then the game is ON to Unite the Right, which we keep getting told are 99% of Brexit supporters.

Are they?

Corbyn only scored 40% at the last election - with what must have been over a million votes unexpectedly coming over from UKIP.

NO UKIP votes went to the Libdems I reckon, nor do I believe this rubbish that “Only the Tory Right want to trouser £39billion to go towards Public Services”.

According to the Left, “The £350m on the side of the bus was a lie” - just because no one has got their hands on that money yet (we’re still paying it to the EU…) and there are plenty on the Left that "don’t believe in there being such a thing as the “Brexit Dividend” - merely because there are no plans to donate the ENTIRE £39bn or £12-18bn per year “purely on the NHS”, which the Left already seem to own politically…

Why not Grab the ÂŁ39bn, spend ÂŁ20bn of it on the NHS, and then the other cash on those homeland interests that were getting some rebate from the EU, but now are NOT.
The Rebate - comes to less than half of the money we pay each year - and here we’ll be, with £19bn on the Spot as of March 29th - so no one can say “There’s no such thing as the £19bn” - as it is already HERE in our coffers, having not been handed over to the EU for May’s Crappy deal.

“No Deal” then - is FINE. Get that money allocated first, and then vote the Tories OUT later if you wish. I’d rather see a No Deal Brexit done, and a future Labour government (probably under Starmer rather than Corbyn) as “A price well-worth paying”.

Is Parliament prepared to take the risk of an “Undone Brexit” - leading to a lot of them losing their seats to UKIP, especially now that Farage has walked away, and his unpopularity left UKIP with him? :bulb: :bulb:

I know how the Left see Farage. I get it. Farage is GONE though. UKIP is all about Brexit, Batten, and TR now.

Good choice using initials for TR, you know you can get banned from the internet nowadays just for mentioning his name!!
tr.news

I’ve already had FB trying to boot me twice, following anon complaints of “hate speech” simply cos I admitted I’ve voted Tory/UKIP in the past.

“If you’re not for us, - you’re against us!”
“I’m against yer then! - Now f— off!”

The other complaint was over me running a “fake id account” - to which alas, I was able to prove my on-line presence under this name of over 30 years standing.
“If you don’t ban Elton John for not having an account in the name of Reg Dwight - then you don’t get to ban Winseer for having that name longer than Elton has been on-line anywhere under that name!”
Of course, most people when pressed - just give up their accounts (let themselves be banned) and then tell all their mates that “I deleted my FB account” to save face. :unamused: