Top 3 of bad truck drivers by company?

Since so many posted in the other thread (worst drivers by car make) claiming that truckers are in fact the worst drivers out there…I’ll start

1. Tuffnells (especially the wagon and drag ones)
  2. Royal Mail
  3. Any of the supermarkets whose vehicles are limited to what seems like 48 mph
  1. Argos (7.5 t)
  2. TNT ( 7.5t)
  3. GCN ( local firm)

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

The more trucks inn the fleet the more bad drivers they are likely to have so it would need to be done by percentages of bad drivers per company

Does driving a lorry at a speed limited by the owning company a bad driver?
No. But impatience makes a bad driver!

albion1938:

True. The 3 I mentioned drive around like lunatics. Obviously under pressure to complete the unrealistic drops set by the TM.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

impatient drivers wouldnt be impatient if it wasnt for the wazzocks driving too slowly in front of them and holding them back.

Domestic

1. ADR driver but especially fuel tanker drivers top the list, doesn’t matter what company they drive like prats, always in a hurry and always tailgating their buddies. Maybe a leaf should be taken out of the French and German regulations and reduced their speed.
  2. XPO
  3. Stobart F1 team, some may say the whole Stobart fleet, but they shouldn’t all be tarred with the same brush, the F1 team must think Matt black wrapped trucks give them a superior quality, additional driving skills and standards.

International

1. Warberers
  2. Kriess
  3. Sitra

Tuffnells near us and yes they dont hang around, but from what Ive seen they can certainly drive the machines, especially the wag+drag motors.

All and I mean ALL PARCEL MAIL CARRIERS including Amazon.

Companies who employ job and knock attitude.

Boat chasers.

albion1938:

I drive a 52mph truck but I don’t chase around like a nutter as im hourly paid and time +half OT :wink:

ETS:
Since so many posted in the other thread (worst drivers by car make) claiming that truckers are in fact the worst drivers out there…I’ll start

2. Royal Mail

Why is a supermarket driver bad if his/her truck is limited to 48 ?

(1) TNT (Always being undertaken on roundabouts by these clowns)
(2) Stobarts (On their Iphones at the wheel all the time)
(3) Any firm with “Palle***” in its name… (Sharp lane changes job ‘n’ knock culture, wobbling their DD curtainsiders all over the place)

All three of the above - don’t seem to observe 50mph through the roadworks either. :unamused: :unamused:

All three seem to be worse as ‘full timer driven’ as well, btw.

ETS:

2. Royal Mail

I find it funny that when I saw the thread title, before I saw your post, my first thoughts were Tuffnells and Royal Mail lol. My 3rd would definitely be Stobarts.

I will never know why 99% of Tuffnells drivers drive the way they do.

Any parcel delivery company
Tippers
Stobart

westermant:
Any parcel delivery company
Tippers
Stobart

Mark Thompson drivers maniacs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yuill & Dodds x 3

Have to agree about tuffnells, Drivers from Northampton depot are a total bunch of tossers (Allegedly) If you get in there way they drive round with their hand on the horn.

Royal Mail, they try to over take on bends (must be on load bonus)

Then my 3rd choice got to Turners rubbish money attracts rubbish drivers!

Hoyer- and i work for them! company policy is not to flash in other drivers or indicate back into left lane and not to acknowledge being flashed in #■■■■■■■
Hoyer- fuel ■■■■■■■■ same policy as above
Tuffnels and Palletnetwork/Pallex - always in a rush and no time for being courteous

Grumpy Dad:
Domestic

1. ADR driver but especially fuel tanker drivers top the list, doesn’t matter what company they drive like prats, always in a hurry and always tailgating their buddies. Maybe a leaf should be taken out of the French and German regulations and reduced their speed.
  2. XPO
  3. Stobart F1 team, some may say the whole Stobart fleet, but they shouldn’t all be tarred with the same brush, the F1 team must think Matt black wrapped trucks give them a superior quality, additional driving skills and standards.

International

1. Warberers
  2. Kriess
  3. Sitra

Disagree with a lot of that.
I know a lad off XPO and another lad who has just quit Stobbie’s F1 team,… both ‘‘proper drivers’’.

As for Sitra Ypres, a few of those lads are ex Brit European, my old firm, …again decent drivers.

O/p…Tbf I think it’s a bit ridiculous to generalise, and tar all same-firm drivers with the same brush, there are both experts and absolute rivets on every firm.

This thread would have been far simpler if we were to name companies with good drivers?
I doubt the list would be long. :laughing: