New Lidl RDC Eurocentral

Does anyone know if they are going to run their own transport or continue with hauliers when Eurocentral opens ? I heard a few guys mention DHL .

I know a guy who says he would be working in the transport department with DHL when it opens. Bearing in mind I haven’t spoken to him in about 2 years, but back then, he was telling me DHL would be doing all the transport out of there. Plans might have changed since then. Not sure if he said DHL were just doing transport or running the warehouse too. Might mean the end of self tipping if they do run the warehouse too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was in there end of september still self tipping and think its elricks that doing transport but see others aswell.

Colin_scottish:
Was in there end of september still self tipping and think its elricks that doing transport but see others aswell.

Colin…re…self tipping at lidl,Aldi etc.,do you have key to the back door only,or do you have access through the store when it’s closed? and is the unloading area sealed off from the rest of the store if you are tipping out of hours? finally, :laughing: ,do you scan the load off or have to self check everything is as the paperwork says? just wondering as where i work one of the idea’s being mooted is self tipping at our shops :frowning:

damoq:
I know a guy who says he would be working in the transport department with DHL when it opens. Bearing in mind I haven’t spoken to him in about 2 years, but back then, he was telling me DHL would be doing all the transport out of there. Plans might have changed since then. Not sure if he said DHL were just doing transport or running the warehouse too. Might mean the end of self tipping if they do run the warehouse too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

might be the end of lidi to

carryfast-yeti:

Colin_scottish:

Colin…re…self tipping at lidl,Aldi etc.,do you have key to the back door only,or do you have access through the store when it’s closed? and is the unloading area sealed off from the rest of the store if you are tipping out of hours? finally, :laughing: ,do you scan the load off or have to self check everything is as the paperwork says? just wondering as where i work one of the idea’s being mooted is self tipping at our shops :frowning:

Dont know about the stores never done them only the RDC side of them.