Top 3 worst drivers by car make?

From my humble experience/observation:

1. Range Rover drivers
  2. SUV drivers in general
  3. BMW drivers

Honorable mention: PL plated 7.5 (3.5?) t drivers who 9 times out of 10 will be watching a movie on a big-■■■ screen in the middle of their dashboard

1. Taxi Drivers
  2. White Van drivers.
  3. BMW drivers

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

(1) EU-plated Car drivers
(2) German Make Drivers
(3) Left-Hand Steering Drivers

New or newish Audi drivers seem to struggle with lane control and are the ones i always watch out for on roundabouts where marked lanes don’t appear to compute with them as they straighten the route out regardless of other vehicles, maybe the cars just don’t handle well.

Little hatchbacks will usually be found poncing about causing massive tailbacks on single carriageway roads, used to be mainly red Micra drivers at one time but this problem has spread to all makes now.

It isn’t just car drivers, the general standard of driving in all classes of vehicle, including lorries, is pretty grim these days and getting worse year on year as they fit ever more driving aids taking control, and responsibility for control, away from the driver.

As others have said really…

Any German branded car…it was those exact kind of numpties that buggered up the M4 e/b up the hill and blocked it up to 18 when the snow hit the West side this time last year…to much power, not enough talent!

Anything registered outside the UK!

Anything make being driven by someone aged 65+ and wearing a sun hat…beware the sun hat wearers…it’s a bigger version of a horses blinkers! :smiley:

Top has got to be the Toyota Prius especially the ones with a big round sticker in the window :imp:

1. Addison Lee drivers.
  2. Drivers who wear fingerless gloves (Birmingham seems to be a hotspot for this).
  3. Parcel delivery drivers.

I’ve had 7 BMW’s so are you all hating on me? [emoji17] All the tossers these days seem to have moved onto VAG cars in my experience. Then it’s micras and Prius drivers speed surging between 50 and 60mph ■■■■■■■ lorry drivers off and putting themselves in peril.

nomiS36:
I’ve had 7 BMW’s so are you all hating on me? [emoji17] All the tossers these days seem to have moved onto VAG cars in my experience. Then it’s micras and Prius drivers speed surging between 50 and 60mph ■■■■■■■ lorry drivers off and putting themselves in peril.

Funnily enough Nomi, at one time there might have been some bell ends in Beemers, but in recent times some of the most switched on aware and courteous car drivers i’ve encountered have been driving large and newish BMWs.
The bells might have swapped to other German marques.

Turning this on its head i wonder which lorries attract the worse drivers, for me it doesn’t matter what the make of lorry, the most incompetent drivers in lorries are almost always wearing the magic hivis.

chinese lives near me was having a driving lesson started off down our road but pulled out at the T junction without stopping or looking right. i swear i lipread the instructor “hey stop you furkin ■■■■■”

For what its worth
Honda jazz . . on the way to the garden centre.
Rover 75. .with a National trust badge.

Honda civics. . .need I say more?

White van man esp the tipper caged type that does gardening rubbish removals etc…
They always seem to be on there phone.

anybody older in a decent car ie bmw Audi that likes to cruise along at about 60 mph. They clearly have the power yet cruise around well below the speed limit not a care in the world

Moped /pedal cyclists in London

Strange how you all notice the bad car drivers, and yes so do I but one thing I do notice especially when driving my car is the amount of bad truck drivers.
I would suggest before critisizing others we look at the amount of crap driving truck drivers on our roads.
Hypocrites as per usual. :unamused:

edd1974:
White van man esp the tipper caged type that does gardening rubbish removals etc…
They always seem to be on there phone.

anybody older in a decent car ie bmw Audi that likes to cruise along at about 60 mph. They clearly have the power yet cruise around well below the speed limit not a care in the world

Moped /pedal cyclists in London

Its a limit not a target,

They are doing nothing wrong but because it does not suit you …■■? As has been said it’s a limit not a target. It’s a shame some of these brain dead drivers cannot comprehend that!

3: SUV drivers (any make)
2: Hyundai i10 drivers
1: Audi drivers

Prius
Addison Lee
Fiat 500 with those eyelash things on the headlights
BMW as they are always in my Audi lane.

jakethesnake:

They are doing nothing wrong but because it does not suit you …■■? As has been said it’s a limit not a target. It’s a shame some of these brain dead drivers cannot comprehend that!

On a motorway these people are helping to create congestion, when they overtake a lorry in lane 2 and are now in lane 3 at 60mph and so slowing down the motorway. You constantly bang on about driving standards being so much better in Europe well one of the reasons is that Europeans know what a motorway is for and drive at the limit on it and so create separation between lorries and cars.

Mazzer2:

jakethesnake:

On a motorway these people are helping to create congestion, when they overtake a lorry in lane 2 and are now in lane 3 at 60mph and so slowing down the motorway. You constantly bang on about driving standards being so much better in Europe well one of the reasons is that Europeans know what a motorway is for and drive at the limit on it and so create separation between lorries and cars.

Yes, I totally agree with you about them causing congestion and slowing the motorway down however the same has to be said for the brain dean lorry drivers elephant racing.
Juddian hit the nail on the head when he said standards are low in every group. I just don’t like hypocrisy when we see so much bad driving from our group.
Or, am I being too serious? :wink:

1.vw transporter
2.vw transporter
3.vw transporter