Lidl Lutterworth

Hi folks,
Tonight’s run 17:30 start has Lidl Lutterworth as last drop. Cannot remember if I’ve been before but is it true they don’t start till 06:00? Might be somewhat tight time wise!
What’s it like there?

Cheers

The place is a ■■■■ hole,the ugly little jumped up bird behind the plastic glass,well she has the worst attitude ,but looking at her I understand y

Yeah it’s just up the road for us and we’re in and out of there all the time. The yard is crap, cramped, too busy.

I’ve not been in earlier than 0600 but… getting there for 0530ish it’s always been busy which leads me to believe it’s open early and most places up there are 24hr

If it’s the same woman that I remember the plastic glass is there to protect us drivers !!! She’s vile.

Magna park? Dont park up on the roads nearby… security scatters you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nogo:
If it’s the same woman that I remember the plastic glass is there to protect us drivers !!! She’s vile.

It’s got to be,there cant be to of them,fill sorry for her old man,if she could find one

She used to have an older sidekick.

All we needed was one more and we had the three witches from Macbeth.

Out of all the places in the years I’ve been doing this these two fun sponges are up with the worst I’ve encountered.

Be prepared to wait if you get in there a peak times and parking well forget it and that`s not even the including the sweet and very accommodating Mrs Hitler that you have to deal with :open_mouth:

Ended up not going, pointed out that going into a Lidl on 12 1/2 hours was likely to cause problems with time. The company (who are absolutely on the ball with legality and infringement stuff) gave that part of the load to someone else. Finished early and even got home. Result!
Reading the comments I’m glad I missed it hahaha

announced today Lidl are pulling out of this site in 2020…moving to Peterborough after ‘outgrowing’ Magna Park.

carryfast-yeti:
announced today Lidl are pulling out of this site in 2020…moving to Peterborough after ‘outgrowing’ Magna Park.

pffff… still good 9 months of delivering in that place! LIDL, ALDI, there is something ■■■■■■■■■■■■ on self-tipping, I hate it, and hope no Tesco or others will come with same idea…

Mac74:

carryfast-yeti:

pffff… still good 9 months of delivering in that place! LIDL, ALDI, there is something ■■■■■■■■■■■■ on self-tipping, I hate it, and hope no Tesco or others will come with same idea…

What’s not legal about self tipping?

Apart from putting your tacho on ‘break’ whilst your self tipping??

:grimacing:

the nodding donkey:

Mac74:

carryfast-yeti:

What’s not legal about self tipping?

Apart from putting your tacho on ‘break’ whilst your self tipping??

this. exactly this. I usually have no less than 28 euro pallets: no way I can do this i n45 minutes, so I have to explain the planners that I need my proper break.

Mac74:

this. exactly this. I usually have no less than 28 euro pallets: no way I can do this i n45 minutes, so I have to explain the planners that I need my proper break.
[/quote]
Then…

Your planner needs telling. Have your 45 before you go in, there’s no rule anywhere that say’s you have to have it after X Y or Z amount of time. You could drive 10 minutes out of your yard and have 45 off if you want to.

You’ll be in more bother for tipping on the card than you can imagine. Don’t think for a second that the DVSA don’t sit outside Aldi’s and Lild’s watching who’s going in and out because they do.

yourhavingalarf:

Mac74:

Then…

Your planner needs telling. Have your 45 before you go in, there’s no rule anywhere that say’s you have to have it after X Y or Z amount of time. You could drive 10 minutes out of your yard and have 45 off if you want to.

You’ll be in more bother for tipping on the card than you can imagine. Don’t think for a second that the DVSA don’t sit outside Aldi’s and Lild’s watching who’s going in and out because they do.
[/quote]
At Lidl in Livingston they don’t just sit outside regularly on site there

At Livingstone when DVSA do the circuit around the building it’s fairly amusing watching every driver trying to avoid eye contact and not catch there attention.

Like Mazzer said though - it’s the only one I’ve seen them on-site at. Seen them outside a few others though.

kjw21:
At Livingstone when DVSA do the circuit around the building it’s fairly amusing watching every driver trying to avoid eye contact and not catch there attention.

Like Mazzer said though - it’s the only one I’ve seen them on-site at. Seen them outside a few others though.

Had the pleasure of a two hour interrogation there, still passed the time while waiting for my paperwork which still wasn’t ready by the time VOSA had finished.