TNT driver ?

I’ve been giving the chance to possibly get a job as a TNT pud driver can anyone give an input or have experience with them on whether i should go for it.

7.5ton driver multi dropping everything from mattresses to a 4th flat to tyres to a garage. Hard graft 50 plus drops per day plus collections. TNT now bought over by Fedex could be a foot in the door to class 1 work as they use a lot of agency.

Parzonz2010:
I’ve been giving the chance to possibly get a job as a TNT pud driver can anyone give an input or have experience with them on whether i should go for it.

Wtf is a ‘‘Pud Driver’’ ? :neutral_face:

Op, got for it. You’ll have a bit (a lot) of a learning curve with it, but if you’re in the same area you’ll soon get used to it. Remember to make sure at least half your bulbs don’t work though.
The mattresses are probably boxed, and not the type for your main bed. 50+ deliveries may sound a lot, but UPS do 100+ a day + colls.
If you’re looking at Class 1, just go class 1 and go agency, you’ll be offered a full time job easy enough.
Fairly sure that TNT class 1 drivers don’t tip their own trailers, but not 100% on that.

robroy:

Parzonz2010:

Due to time restraints they must just skip the main course…

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

robroy:

Parzonz2010:

I don’t know, but it is an anagram of Druid Perv.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you two here all week or what?.
:laughing:

PUD-Pick up delivery driver

mjallby:
PUD-Pick up delivery driver

:unamused: ffs :unamused:
Do they have any Truck Urban Route Delivery drivers then? :smiley:

My neighbour is on for them. City + Urban Night Trunking is what he does. He loves it.

My mate is also on for them and does the collect until night time starts…

[emoji16][emoji16]

truckertang:

[emoji16][emoji16]

Yh think ill go for it then u know what his takehome is ?

th.gif

I used to do a bit of Euro work for them…
Delivering International Logistics Directly Overseas driver.
:laughing: :laughing:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

robroy:
I used to do a bit of Euro work for them…
Delivering International Logistics Directly Overseas driver.
:laughing: :laughing:

Or a container urban night trunker.

Hi, I worked for TNT for a number of years, only left to go and work for the competition.

Loved every year I was there, really great bunch of guys and girls I worked with. Brilliant camaraderie and it launched my career in logistics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi i have been a pud driver for tnt for 3 years, average drops / collections per day around 60 depending on round could be a good day at below 50, busy day nearer to 70. as stated by others it is a physically demanding job but as long as you are reasonably fit should not be a problem. pay good for 7.5 tonne work, cpc paid for holidays increase with length of service. most people at my depot ok. just never enough loaders or drivers, bean counters always want more for less as with any other place of work so get to know your limits and say no to any extra requests that they push at you if you have had enough. if you have never done this type of multi drop before it’s a step learning curve, but it gets easier after a few months when your knowledge of places increases. if you go for it i wish you all the best.

Parzonz2010:

truckertang:

[emoji16][emoji16]

Yh think ill go for it then u know what his takehome is ?

Weekly. Around nineteen k.

Could Receive A Pay rise when ya been there a while but Seriously Have It Talked over with ya Mrs