Hgv class 1 in Wigan

Does anyone know what company this is?

I am looking for class 1 job in Wigan. Trunking. Over 2y experience. Stores, trunks, containers, deckers. Before I’ll register in 100 agencies I want to try send CV to some places…

as it says…its a agency placement that most likely wont exist to see if your stupid/desperate/daft enough to let them put you on their books for the forthcoming months so that if a seat needs a bum to sit on it they may eventually phone you…

dieseldog999:
as it says…its a agency placement that most likely wont exist to see if your stupid/desperate/daft enough to let them put you on their books for the forthcoming months so that if a seat needs a bum to sit on it they may eventually phone you…

+1…

Be highly suspicious of anything with lots of exclamation marks!!!

and anyone called dwayne

yourhavingalarf:

dieseldog999:

+1…

Be highly suspicious of anything with lots of exclamation marks!!!

and anyone called dwayne

Or jack. You can bet he’s a bell end too. Likewise a Terry is also a good bet to be a fanny.

Does have words in capital letters though so must be true

I’m guessing it’s a small(ish) agency, picture has probably been done in house to save money (badly I might add). It will be like all agencies, they need a lot more drivers than they have work for, that way they have a pool of drivers to contact and get the job done, making them look good in the eyes of the haulage company using them, they won’t last long if they can’t get a driver for a job.