POA

Ok first thing I dont like using it at all its pointless ! but my company like it used my question is can it be used here n there for 5 min when fueling or waiting to get on weigh bridge or such like ,my understanding was that you should no in advance the length of time I.e your told an hour before you will be tiped but I was told today that it gas now changed and any amount of time counts specified or not whats your thoughts

I’m not aware of a change to the regulations, any amount of time can be booked but legally to use POA you still need to know how long you’ll be waiting.

Sent from my mobile.

tachograph:
I’m not aware of a change to the regulations, any amount of time can be booked but legally to use POA you still need to know how long you’ll be waiting.

Rhats what i thought so i asked him if he could point me in the direction of where that rule is in black n white no reply as of yet
Sent from my mobile.

I read on this forum somewhere that POA stands for Press Once Again…so thats what i do :slight_smile:

I know it’s blindingly obvious, but when your fuelling your working

vikingpete:
I know it’s blindingly obvious, but when your fuelling your working

My point exactly

I hate poa it throws out you break time driving time does my head in so don’t use it to be honest