Best phone holder for truck

I cab hop alot so need a suction one.

Also it’s need to be quite tough aswell as I like to throw them in my bag.

Samsung EE-V200SABEGWW

samsung.com/sa_en/mobile-ac … 00SABEGWW/

Fits anything from a Samsung S4 Mini to a Samsung Note 4 in size. It’s best if the phone has a centrally located charge port at the bottom of the phone, so that you can use a charge lead when the phone is in the holder.

With these rubber suckers, don’t leave them attached to your windscreen when you are away from the vehicle or the rubber hardens leaving them prone to falling off and possibly damaging your phone. This is especially true during the hot summer months. Treat them right and they can last years.

Repeat post.

It should stay in youre bag all thru you’re shift, otherwise bunnies will get killed and then the whole world will end…
[emoji2369][emoji2369][emoji2369][emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Try a pop socket on your phone and they do a u shaped holder that slots into the air vent, no marks, pop socket can be moved between phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a spider, fits any vent, any shaped phone.

amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&key … 1188985178

I find the left hand is the best holder cos if you use your right hand the cops etc can you see you easier.

hqdefault.jpgDoes the job I find

Which is the best network, and can you get extended life batteries? Also, is a screen protector worth the extra outlay? I’ve seen one on ebay which looks good but it’s 99p plus p&p.

What about this, effective, handsfree and very cheap. :sunglasses:

a3bc1041-b0b2-4b18-8256-f1b503485bfa.jpg