Home Bargains recruiting

Hello just wandering if anyone works for Home Bargains (t j morris) taking on at the moment what hours they work says 44 avg.Not bad money 5 on 3 off heard might be going 4 on 4 off any advice appreciated thanks.

Your location may help ? as I know Amesbury is done by sub contract haulier GBA

know a few lads that work for them in Liverpool, think the money is good, fairly decent kit,don’t think they max your hours, on nights your on your own at the store, they seem to be happy with there lot.

Every time I see one of their trailers, I look to see if Mr Home (whom I imagine to be the junior partner) has increased his shareholding to rival Mr Bargains (who has the larger part of the trailer in his favourite colour of red).

I look forward to the day that Mr home manages to become an equal influence, and the colour scheme is equally split between red and blue.

Hey, it keeps me entertained. Simple things and all that :laughing:

Are all their trailers ex Woolworths ?

blue estate:
Your location may help ? as I know Amesbury is done by sub contract haulier GBA

Sorry mate Liverpool depot

steviebyday:
know a few lads that work for them in Liverpool, think the money is good, fairly decent kit,don’t think they max your hours, on nights your on your own at the store, they seem to be happy with there lot.

Cheers mate

Suedehead:
Are all their trailers ex Woolworths ?

No , b and m got a few of the deckers when woolies closed , but afaik none went to
home bargains, wouldn’t have thought there would be any left on the road now as they will be near 20 years old

steviebyday:
on nights your on your own at the store,

Wonder how they get on with the lone working regulations?

Ken.

Quinny:

steviebyday:

Ken.

I think a few firms do the same. Pretty sure Aldi drivers still do.

I think a lot of the van trailers are from Howarth Bros in Royton.

Suedehead:

Quinny:

steviebyday:

Ken.

I think a few firms do the same. Pretty sure Aldi drivers still do.

I would imagine that they have so long probably an hour then check in and if they don’t start worrying. My dad did security a few years back and that was what happened when he was on his own. It was known for guys to fall asleep and after missing their call and the call from the office that the local manager would turn up and wake them.

yeah aldi and Iceland do it.