Driver's mate / breaks

Wiretwister:

stevieboy308:

Wiretwister:
Also need to consider how you make an accurate record of your days activities. If your card is in slot 2 the default when the vehicle is moving is POA and can not be changed to other work, at least on the occassions I have done it. If navigating, on the phone to customers etc you are working. The only way to make an accurate record is a manual entry.

Nope, the correct way is to have your card in slot 2, which you must do, then do a printout and write on that between X & Y you were on other work and not poa

How does the tachomaster system read notes written on the back of a printout? Quite important if you’re paid from tacho records for working hours. Or seen as not working, when you actually are, & thus have hours available to be used. Very relevant if you are salaried for ■■ No of hours per week/month/reference period.

The tacho software is at fault here because it cannot record an accurate record onto the driver card but why try & fix that when the benefit is exclusively the employers.

Yep, I don’t see any reason whatsoever why you can’t record other work when the vehicle is moving an a card is in slot 2, the only thing I thought there might be a reason for not letting you record break is it may cause issues with looking like rest if over 3 hours for analysis, which you can’t take in a moving vehicle, but I’m only guessing, other than that I don’t see why you can’t select bed either