Public Judge, Jury Executioner is coming!

Just read that David Beckham has been sent a NIP as a “member of the public allegedly saw him making a phone call”

No mention if that was supported by any evidence but it looked liked it was on say so if this member of the public policing !!

Going to get to point where anyone can get you done no matter what!

From News app on my phone :

“A Met Police spokesperson said: ‘An allegation was made by a member of the public to the Met that on 21 November 2018 they saw a 43-year-old man on his mobile phone while driving his car in the area of Great Portland Street.
The 43-year-old man has been sent a notice of intended prosecution”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m guessing he won’t get legal aid

Couldn’t have got caught if he hadn’t done it. And Great Portland St ffs. Traffic and pedestrians everywhere and some still ponce about with phones.

When the time comes we (or the EU) have our own gulags for those who fall foul of the thought laws, there won’t be any trouble recruiting guards who would enjoy making the lives of the inmates hell.

One perfect recruit was recently strolling down Gt Portland St :unamused:

Did the same member of the public report on and did the police take action on Kevin the builder who was following in his Astra van and also using his phone? Doubtful really. Envy is such a base emotion.

Said on the news that police had obtained cctv footage to confirm the allegations…seems Scotland Yard ain’t happy about Beckham making a mockery of them last time round and ain’t letting it go this time.

I keep saying it, but I hate these ■■■■ self righteous self appointed ■■■■ crime fighters with their ■■■■ cameras on their no doubt top of the range ■■■■ phones. :smiling_imp:
There are even one or two on here amongst us. :unamused:
Get a life, ffs!.. or if you are that concerned with righting wrongs…join the Police.
Otherwise ■■■■ right off ! :smiling_imp:

Ok Beckham was maybe in the wrong, but it’s got the far end of Jack ■■■■ to do with you.

(Feel better after that. :laughing: )

robroy:
I keep saying it, but I hate these [zb] self righteous self appointed [zb] crime fighters with their [zb] cameras on their no doubt top of the range [zb] phones. :smiling_imp:
There are even one or two on here amongst us. :unamused:
Get a life, ffs!.. or if you are that concerned with righting wrongs…join the Police.
Otherwise [zb] right off ! :smiling_imp:

Ok Beckham was maybe in the wrong, but it’s got the far end of Jack [zb] to do with you.

(Feel better after that. :laughing: )

You forgot the pedal powered road warriors and their helmet cams.

Public judge and…

Jury is already here. Luckily the public is still not the executioner.

Mr Beckham is a plonker isn’t he. What ever he was driving would have had a bluetooth function. I see so many people using phones in cars that have bluetooth as standard.

Juddian:
When the time comes we (or the EU) have our own gulags for those who fall foul of the thought laws, there won’t be any trouble recruiting guards who would enjoy making the lives of the inmates hell.

One perfect recruit was recently strolling down Gt Portland St :unamused:

…It wouldn’t be dressed like your avatar there would he? :wink:

You’re correct about there not being a shortage of volunteers to step forward though…

Tell the Remoaners that the next referendum will have "Shall we re-introduce the Death Penalty? for Child Killers, Mass Murders, and Terrorists" as the number one question - and let’s see how keen they are to “hold another referendum” THEN. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

yourhavingalarf:
Public judge and…

Jury is already here. Luckily the public is still not the executioner.

Mr Beckham is a plonker isn’t he. What ever was driving would have had a bluetooth function. I see so many people using phones in cars that have bluetooth as standard.

If the Army switch to the people’s side, and report directly to Her Majesty again, which is officially who runs them now of course…
We’ll get scenes like this - won’t we?

guillotine.jpg

You’d think he could afford a car with Bluetooth.

He has a car with Bluetooth but is too thick to use it. People who are in the public eye such as him know that their every move is being scrutinized.

if you were beckam would you honestly give a toss?
if you got banned then ho hum,might as well live in dubai or wherever for a year and still not give a monkeys.