Tupe

If you’re tupedfrom your company to a new company due you automatically go on there t&cs , I’d say no as I’ve stayed on my old t&cs in past as they were better than the companies I was tuped over too, but that was years ago
So my mate has been offered to tupe over to a new company , the new companies t&cs are better than his existing ones but the company who he’s to be tuped over to want him to stay on his existing company’s t&cs which arny as good , so can they do that ? Leave him on his old t&cs
2 redundancy , so if you’re offered tupe , same job , same site but would prefer redundancy as you’ve another job , is it possible to get it or does same job , site make it not possible , I’m thinking your employment contract is with x ( current employer ) , they can’t offer you the same work , same site , wages you should be able to get redundancy
Instead of being automatically tuped
I just think by just jacking he’s chucking away £££&&& in redundancy , he seems to everything he’s told by hr of both companies is fact , but I’m not so sure

According to this you don’t have a lot of choice. Take it or leave it.

worksmart.org.uk/work-rights/pa … w-employer

Don’t tell me José (aka Dozy) is having employment issues, now the bar in Spain he started working at before Xmas has taken over by another bunch of Brits :unamused:

NAHHH…its just the same premod ban from a few month ago must be expired now seeing as we have the risen from the dead revamp from the others coincidentally at the same time…so here we go again…watch this space for breaking news as it comes in… :open_mouth:

Fridays are nearly complete again. :smiley:

biggriffin:

No their not until the usual Thursday evening post “will I get home tomorrow for my steak dinner ?” :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

biggriffin:

No their not until the usual Thursday evening post “will I get home tomorrow for my steak dinner ?” :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t wait :laughing:

Mystery Action:
According to this you don’t have a lot of choice. Take it or leave it.

worksmart.org.uk/work-rights/pa … w-employer

Ta , it sounds as he was right

peirre:
Don’t tell me José (aka Dozy) is having employment issues, now the bar in Spain he started working at before Xmas has taken over by another bunch of Brits :unamused:

WI was retiring to Spain , but as I said elsewhere you bloody brexit racist idiots put paid to that for now , :unamused: , but Anna’s , yvettes , Dominic,s amendments will recind article 50 , people’s vote & you leave idiots can ■■■■ off back to your caves , and me and Mrs can move ahead with our lives , plans , emigrate & live in Spain
For now I’ll enjoy my retirement with Mrs & little woody

biggriffin:

blue estate:

biggriffin:

Can’t wait :laughing:

Sorry to disappoint you , but I’m retired , I’ve only come back to ask question as mate works out of h&w and talking to him I wasn’t convinced whether what what he was being offered tupe way was correct ( seems it was ) . He’s a assessment drive with explore swad in morn , he’s going to take it if he gets it , so you’ll not get anymore questions from me as I’ve done ws / explore so can answer any question he has

dieseldog999:
NAHHH…its just the same premod ban from a few month ago must be expired now seeing as we have the risen from the dead revamp from the others coincidentally at the same time…so here we go again…watch this space for breaking news as it comes in… :open_mouth:

There is premod , but premod ban :exclamation: , no such thing , your making things up :unamused:

dozy:
If you’re tupedfrom your company to a new company due you automatically go on there t&cs , I’d say no as I’ve stayed on my old t&cs in past as they were better than the companies I was tuped over too, but that was years ago
So my mate has been offered to tupe over to a new company , the new companies t&cs are better than his existing ones but the company who he’s to be tuped over to want him to stay on his existing company’s t&cs which arny as good , so can they do that ? Leave him on his old t&cs
2 redundancy , so if you’re offered tupe , same job , same site but would prefer redundancy as you’ve another job , is it possible to get it or does same job , site make it not possible , I’m thinking your employment contract is with x ( current employer ) , they can’t offer you the same work , same site , wages you should be able to get redundancy
I just think by just jacking he’s chucking away £££&&& in redundancy , he seems to everything he’s told by hr of both companies is fact , but I’m not so sure

Cant he just transfer to another part of Stobarts global empire?

dozy:

peirre:

WI was retiring to Spain , but as I said elsewhere you bloody brexit racist idiots put paid to that for now , :unamused: , but Anna’s , yvettes , Dominic,s amendments will recind article 50 , people’s vote & you leave idiots can ■■■■ off back to your caves , and me and Mrs can move ahead with our lives , plans , emigrate & live in Spain

On the other hand, and probably a lot nearer the truth, come March 29th we will slip quietly out the door of the EU. No deal. Dozy will go back to the green death and others will be seeing Mrs Dozy on a Friday evening for steak and trimmings.

dozy:

peirre:

Y am I a brexit racist idiot,because I dont want to be part of a federal state,run by a bunch of stupid probley ex stobart like people,no I’ve had enough of mass immigration bringing down the wages filling the housing stock,getting dole money to send home,if that makes me racist well so be it.i dont like fish,so I must be racist,and y are you trying to leave?had enough have you,low wages long hours, long waiting times at the docs(not the port docks) what is little woody.i take it you have the toy from toy story,to Spain and beyond

dozy:

peirre:

UTG Dozy :wink:

Hola

malcolmgbell:
Y am I a brexit racist idiot,because I dont want to be part of a federal state,run by a bunch of stupid probley ex stobart like people,no I’ve had enough of mass immigration bringing down the wages filling the housing stock,getting dole money to send home,if that makes me racist well so be it.i dont like fish,so I must be racist,and y are you trying to leave?had enough have you,low wages long hours, long waiting times at the docs(not the port docks) what is little woody.i take it you have the toy from toy story,to Spain and beyond

+1…

bobbya:

dozy:

Cant he just transfer to another part of Stobarts global empire?

Yes , but there only offering him days / nights on general , he wants to continue tramping

bald bloke:

dozy:

peirre:

UTG Dozy :wink:

Yes bb , looking forward to beating Sunderland in semi & trip to Wembley , be good to have a successful team in Bristol :wink: :laughing:

malcolmgbell:

dozy:

peirre:

Little woody