M6 J13/14 ish road surface

Anyone else noticed the dire state of the hard shoulder (or what was the hard shoulder) through the roadworks. It’s awful. Narrow lanes anyway then you get thrown all over the place.

No different than J16-19 when they first got going. It’ll be made much better as they get on with the project.

They do seem particularly narrow lanes on that stretch, more so than other projects. When you’ve got HGV in lane 1, HGV in lane 2, and car in lane 3 it feels like everyone is very very close to each other. With no room for error, or no room to get bounced to the side by an uneven road surface…

If you find yourself in that situation back off and create some space for yourself, you add barely a few seconds to your journey. I know I’m not happy having someone overtaking me in roadworks where lanes are so narrow you’re touching mirrors as you pass each other and you know there’s a concrete barrier inches from the passenger side.

Sure it’s there. But has anyone noticed on m6 roadworks some ware.
the lanes are over to the right then they move over to.the left where the hard shoulder was. And if light/ sun is in right place. As the mover over you Can see the original road markings where they haven’t flully burnt them.off.
Can see the green spot lane things . And the new lane markings.
Is an accident waiting to happen 1st time was in middle lane
Then.alamost ended.up.in lane 3 as can see 3.sets of lane.markings

Anyone noticed that sometimes you can’t see the lane markings in the roadworks, but if you look in your mirrors you can see them perfectly behind you??
They must have put the paint on back to front :bulb: