A "Legend"?

The victim was drunk and thought it was clever to play asylum seekerand cling to a lorry…
gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n … ll-2518986

a bellend would be more of an accurate description to me?

I feel really sorry for the poor innocent drivers that were caught up in this, and the people who had to pick the resultant mess off the road.

The narrative at the time was that the idiot was the victim of a hit and run driver.

GasGas:
I feel really sorry for the poor innocent drivers that were caught up in this, and the people who had to pick the resultant mess off the road.

The narrative at the time was that the idiot was the victim of a hit and run driver.

Yes, and based on one of the comments in the paper, an innocent motorist was at first accused of running him over.

Reading further into it they arrested both the car driver and the lorry driver, releasing them 2 days later :open_mouth: What a crap experience for them :frowning:

“Two men, aged 51 and 62, who had been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving have been released and face no further action.”

Total bellend. This is where showing off to stick a video on social media gets you.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Is he eligible for the Darwin Awards?
Or does being drunk and drugged exclude him?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Two people were arrested due to this idiot candidate for a Darwin Award. Out of his skull on coke and booze.

Santa:
Two people were arrested due to this idiot candidate for a Darwin Award. Out of his skull on coke and booze.

As he was a carpet fitter he may have been on stair rods…

Natural selection in action

I’m surprised nobody spotted the 80mg of alcohol drink driving limit,its inaccurate reporting again,maybe in Russia with tanked drivers.

I’m surprised that the truck driver didn’t notice the bumping as he ran over the idiot.

Surely must have thought ‘ what the hell was that ?’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieseldog999:
a bellend would be more of an accurate description to me?

Arse is found at 1 end of a leg so legend is a polite way to say arse.

dcgpx:
Surely must have thought ‘ what the hell was that ?

If driving a DAF it’d be the same as driving along the M1 passed Tibshelf services or numerous other stretches of motorway. Get that many violent bumps on a regular basis they just become routine.

As for this guy - druggie and alcho does not make a legend…well except a legend of absolute stupidity!

“A one off” - we’d love to think so, but unfortunately not. And yeah he still qualifies for Darwin awards.

toby1234abc:
I’m surprised nobody spotted the 80mg of alcohol drink driving limit,its inaccurate reporting again,maybe in Russia with tanked drivers.

80mg alcohol per 100ml blood. (That’s what is reported)
107mg alcohol per 100ml urine.
35mg alcohol per 100ml breath.
Seems ok to me?
(Lower levels in Scotland.)

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

From gov website :-

Level of alcohol England, Wales and Northern Ireland Scotland
Micrograms per 100 millilitres of breath 35 22
Milligrammes per 100 millilitres of blood 80 50
Milligrammes per 100 millilitres of urine 107 67

To be honest I did not realise the Scottish limit was so much less :open_mouth: (Not that I need to know, I gave that up a long time ago, drinking and driving that is, still do them separately though :laughing: )

Just to help put it out there . The level in Scotland is MUCH lower, if you come up here stick to the Irn Bru.

Idiots like this is why we have ridiculous health and safety stuff. Fact is you can never legislate for morons