A75 in the headlines again for all the wron reasons

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ucker.html

Don’t think the fella liked to be overtaken.

Is that one of them new driver less cars? As I don’t see any driver anyware

if baldy bluetooth earpiece d&w man didnt run up to argue and confront the flowers man then there would have been been anything resembling a fight.
funny how d&w try to turn it round praising their own driver who started the caberet act in the 1st place.
its valentines day next week…them flowers need to make the boat…another A75 daily non event.
im wondering if flowerman whacked the other car in front of him to make him stop in the 1st place?

Doesn’t like being overtaken, bails out to start altercation then spends most of said altercation trying to get away. Obviously though Johnny Foreigner wouldn’t do anything and got a fright when he did.
No doubt camera truck has been doing a solid 40 mph for the last 60 miles.

I see the police are looking for a witness driving a red scania, 6 foot 5,muscular build, good job he didn’t brake check that guy, lol

Some people need to chill the ■■■■ out!

I see I’ll advised and dickish manoeuvres daily, but content myself with a robust tut tut in their direction. If I bizarrely felt the need to confront every numpty involved I’m not sure that my broken nose would ever heal. Camera man is for sure stressing himself into an early grave.

I got sent the link yesterday (used to live next to the 75 and drove on it daily) and according to local friends, the Dutchman had been driving balls to the wind well before this took place.

■■■■■■■■ behaviour but we don’t know what had gone on before. Driving round London I could have 100 fights a day but all you are doing is stressing yourself for nothing.
Looking more of a dance than a fight anyway

A75 needs policing more as its got well beyond a joke. Magistrates need to be handing out bans and referring LGV license holders to traffic commissioners who in turn need to inflict their own pain. Won’t take long before everyone who drives like a complete ■■■■ on that road is without a license.

Conor:
A75 needs policing more as its got well beyond a joke. Magistrates need to be handing out bans and referring LGV license holders to traffic commissioners who in turn need to inflict their own pain. Won’t take long before everyone who drives like a complete ■■■■ on that road is without a license.

It is probably the most policed road in Europe as to referring drivers to traffic commissioners only applicable if you hold a GB licence TC’s have no power to remove the licence of people from other countries.

Mazzer2:

Conor:

It is probably the most policed road in Europe as to referring drivers to traffic commissioners only applicable if you hold a GB licence TC’s have no power to remove the licence of people from other countries.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dont be getting upset now,its only conor talking complete pish out of his ■■■ again.
if theres a truckie god in heaven then he will have his changeovers moved from lockerbie to cairnryan.
he will earn his big £11-50 ph nightshift wages then … :smiley:

Handbags at dawn with the karate kid

I believe van vliet used to have some Irish lads on for them so he probably knows the road pretty well, didn’t see any nuns or kittens getting hurt just a 40mph plobber that thinks he’s right and everyone else is wrong,like dd says them flowers got to make boat :grimacing:

Reminds me of that advert from yesteryear

Say it with Flowers :laughing:

robthedog:

The way his bluetooth earpiece fell out I’d say tatty old Lidl bag for life, full of junk, with a limp at dawn’s more like it.

Did the guy get out of the camera truck or another one as someone was moving the camera. Did he have his missus with him or something as she should have been out there screaming ‘leave it Barry he’s not worth it’ instead of fiddling with the dashcam.

Own Account Driver:

robthedog:

The way his bluetooth earpiece fell out I’d say tatty old Lidl bag for life, full of junk, with a limp at dawn’s more like it.

It probably all kicked off because Mr Daffodil caused Mr Angry to brake, thus ruining his Microlise score :unamused:

eurotrans:
I believe van vliet used to have some Irish lads on for them so he probably knows the road pretty well, didn’t see any nuns or kittens getting hurt just a 40mph plobber that thinks he’s right and everyone else is wrong,like dd says them flowers got to make boat :grimacing:

Even now I’d say I still encounter one or two 40mph plobbers per day in England and Wales - I’ve got a little bit more time in Scotland but only a little bit.

I remember the hysterics on here, when they upped it, you’d have thought the sky was about to fall in and it was going to be instant HGV carnage on the roads everywhere. Kinda shows how you should ignore the crap and hot air people spout even when it’s a topic they ought to know a thing or two about.

nomiS36:
Some people need to chill the [zb] out!

This. Makes me glad I’m so laid back!