How do they do it?

Seriously, HGVs aren’t exactly invisible, so how can you run in to one of a straight stretch of road?!?

Heart attack…

Texting, Fakebooking, leaning over to get a butty box all manner of reasons.

he was trying to get a few bars of the white metal off as he passed,

I’ve seen more than a couple driving down the road with a tablet on the dash in front of the speedo watching a film as they’re tanking down the M1 in rush hour thinking nobody can see them doing it. Shame their weaving all over the road and still crawling along whilst the traffic in front of them has long since gone gives them away.

Why have they blanked Den Hartogh out of the image?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conor:
I’ve seen more than a couple driving down the road with a tablet on the dash in front of the speedo watching a film as they’re tanking down the M1 in rush hour thinking nobody can see them doing it. Shame their weaving all over the road and still crawling along whilst the traffic in front of them has long since gone gives them away.

Shame their weaving all over the road and still crawling along whilst the traffic in front of them has long since gone gives them away. That’s cause there ■■■■■■■ ing

Looking at that, could be the curtainsider was overtaking the tanker and got hit by a crosswind as its pretty flat ground. They catch the back of the tanker, rip the curtain and forgot to strap the load.

Can’t see too many straps laying about with the load