HGV medicals

So im trying to become an HGV driver and have sent off for my provisional and DVLA have asked for medical records. I had a heart attack in 2002 and been free of any issues since, i had ecg and treadmill test in 2003 which was all good. So do DVLA want me to do another treadmill test or will the old results be enough. I mean 17 years with no medication or issues ans no heart damage.

Get a D4 medical for under £60 then send it off with D2 and licence then see what happens

MEDICALS UNDER £60

I have sent all forms off and dvla has replied seeking more information

if they have requested your treadmill test it will only cost you your time they pay for it, I have to retake it every 3 years since my troubles but look at it as an early warning system for as much my benefit as everybody else’s, my troubles are clogging of the arteries so no outward signs, I eat good, do not drink ( I had about 3 pints of cider during 2018 in halves) do not smoke and now the dogs passed on I do not get as much exercise but still walk about, so go and do it and be chuffed when they say how good yours is compared to the rest that struggle to climb on the machine let alone complete the test,