Cpc card renewal

Question ref the cpc tax - my card expires September this year, if I do all five modules in March this year, when would my new card expire? Any ideas?

trooper2290:
Question ref the cpc tax - my card expires September this year, if I do all five modules in March this year, when would my new card expire? Any ideas?

Your new card will expire 5 years from the expiry of your current card, September 2024.

Sent from my mobile.

Thanks for that Tachograph - I was kind of hoping that might be the case but wasn’t sure

Having recently done mine, my old one expires 9/9/19, the new one came back with 9/9/24.

Being in charge of compliance these days I have 16 drivers all whose cards expire in Sept 19 (including me!)

Who left it until the last minute then… :unamused: :unamused: :smiley:

I need to do one more course… that will take me up to Sept 2024.
someone asked me if I would be doing any more…
errrrr ,NO…
I don’t think I will be …
I’ll be 72 by then…

This is the daft thing …
current DQC expires sept 2019
Do 35 hours in oct 2014 to get DQC expiring sept 2024
The do 35 hours in aug 2024 to get DQC expiring 2029

That is almost 10 years without doing any DCPC hours :exclamation:

And just to throw in for good measure - do the same 7 hour course every time :unamused:

Trukkertone:
I need to do one more course… that will take me up to Sept 2024.
someone asked me if I would be doing any more…
errrrr ,NO…
I don’t think I will be …
I’ll be 72 by then…

Just completed mine,in Sept 2024 I’ll be …80.

My current card runs out on the 9th September 2019.
I did my last 7 hour day on Saturday just gone (19th Jan 19) and my new card arrived today and it’s expiry date is the 9th September 2024.
That’s not a bad timescale coming from a government agency.
The course training centre sent the details to them on Monday,
They posted to me on Tuesday,
I received today (Wednesday).

Sent using smoke signals

Lonewolf Yorks:
Being in charge of compliance these days I have 16 drivers all whose cards expire in Sept 19 (including me!)

Who left it until the last minute then… :unamused: :unamused: :smiley:

Not the only ones lol, our firm has about 35 drivers to do by September, me included lol :grimacing: :grimacing:

Grey area as to whether we need it or not due to driving lorrys classed as plant, but they’re putting us all through to be safe, just left it late