For you old school guys

I know some of you are getting on a bit now and your bladder isn’t what it was so maybe this will keep you tramping a little while longer. :grimacing:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B074DTRBPS/ … B074DTRBPS

I know your considering it.

No need for it with you young whippersnappers that are still in nappies. :wink:

Sadly , i think many would prefer just to keep it old school and p1ss up the wheel…

adam277:
I know some of you are getting on a bit now and your bladder isn’t what it was so maybe this will keep you tramping a little while longer. :grimacing:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B074DTRBPS/ … B074DTRBPS

I know your considering it.

And then empty it in the nearest layby?

an old welly boot was good enough for me dad,and its still good enough for me.no need to stop for a woosh if your it.
a laby is fine to empty it,but theres more satisfaction in tipping it out whenever someones giving you ag,or at random along the corridor.

What a waste of the earth’s resources! Old water bottles are the way to get two uses from one product.

That reminds me, I’ve gotta use my one right now. Like to get that bit done before I get the baby wipes out :smiley:

Drempels:
What a waste of the earth’s resources! Old water bottles are the way to get two uses from one product.

That reminds me, I’ve gotta use my one right now. Like to get that bit done before I get the baby wipes out :smiley:

Can see a role at home for that baby,modern upgrade of my ancestors bed pan,but way more user friendly.Why lose duvet warmth for a tedious nocturnal bog visit.Genius.

Imagine getting stopped for using one of them whilst driving.

waddy640:

Turn it into a weapon.
Aim it at the plod and Squeeze the bottle. :grimacing:

waddy640:

Don’t show my lot it ffs :unamused: as that is what they’ll insist on. :laughing:
(After having us pay for them ourselves of course :smiley: )

Who knows they may become standard cab equipment in years to come, bosses want their pound of flesh, now they can have their pint of pee as well.

Pipe it straight into the ad blue tank,win win :blush:

I’ve gone from a 250 mile bladder range in my younger days to a 25 mile bladder range these days :astonished: I’d be calling at every service station on the road network if I was still driving. :slight_smile:

Highly irregular I realise but I had a traffic jam/bladder incident once in the fair town of Abbingdon,managed the project sucessfully I must say but with inevitable trickle back,soon removed via copious scrubbing.Those m&s choc drink bottles just fall short on capacity,this new invention looks the dogs for these type of occurences I’d imagine.

Driver Comfort Pee Container :grimacing:

adam277:

waddy640:

Turn it into a weapon.
Aim it at the plod and Squeeze the bottle. :grimacing:

One of the Northampton prossies would lob her colostomy bag at any copper who had the temerity to arrest her.

Delightful “lady”…

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

A 2-pint milk bottle was always good enough for me.

It costs too much and doesn’t do anything that a fabric conditioner bottle doesn’t. I use an Oasis bottle myself.

alamcculloch:
It costs too much and doesn’t do anything that a fabric conditioner bottle doesn’t. I use an Oasis bottle myself.

Honeysuckle & Sandlewood…leave half inch in the bottom…nice fragrance right up until it’s full up and doesn’t stink the cab out when half full & in use! :smiley:

alamcculloch:

Fabric condition bottle masks the smell for longer as well . Nice wide opening for us proper grown up old gits as well . Fnarrr !

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk