How much is Lockerbie truckstop?

As thread suggests. And do they take debit cards?

Edit: Last time I was there it cost £13 I think but I had cash on me.

£10

cgscott:
£10

Not any more [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]
£15 as of 2 weeks ago and yes they take cards as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If your really unlucky, the trucking god, might be doing a change-over their, you’ll notice him by the halo around his head.

£15 for parking, or £20 with a meal voucher.

Sent using smoke signals

As far as I know it’s not for sale,it might be after brexit happens

When did it go up? I paid £13 just a few weeks ago.

And yes they take cards both in the cafe, bar and shop and do contactless as well.

Talking about changeovers, you want to park as far from the edge that runs along the left as you go inside the gate as you can because that’s where changeovers get done. Our lot do their final ones at up to 2am and there can be a total of 12 wagons changing over at once. There are a couple from another company that do it later than that.

Conor:
When did it go up? I paid £13 just a few weeks ago.

And yes they take cards both in the cafe, bar and shop and do contactless as well.

Talking about changeovers, you want to park as far from the edge that runs along the left as you go inside the gate as you can because that’s where changeovers get done. Our lot do their final ones at up to 2am and there can be a total of 12 wagons changing over at once. There are a couple from another company that do it later than that.

I was there on the 9th January 2 weeks ago so it could have gone up on the 1st [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep £20 option taken. Cheers.