Wear pyjamas people

granthamjournal.co.uk/news/ … m-9059719/

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Grantham? …Wasn’t dozy on an intended dodgy was it, but his Mrs refused to pick him up again. :laughing:
Anyway as soon as I saw the words ‘‘valuable load’’ and ‘‘lay by’’ used in the same sentence, my initial though was …knobhead. :unamused:
No sympathy with him, deserved all he got.

robroy:
Grantham? …Wasn’t dozy on an intended dodgy was it, but his Mrs refused to pick him up again. :laughing:
Anyway as soon as I saw the words ‘‘valuable load’’ and ‘‘lay by’’ used in the same sentence, my initial though was …knobhead. :unamused:

Depends on if his firm pay for parking. If they don’t, then nothing to do with the driver, if they do and he’s pocketing the money somehow…

albion:

robroy:

Depends on if his firm pay for parking. If they don’t, then nothing to do with the driver, if they do and he’s pocketing the money somehow…

Hmm… see what you mean, but I would at least attempt to maximise on my security, well lit ind est, retail park for instance, certainly not a lay by (valuable load or not btw)
Would not give flying one about the load either, (even my tight arsed firm pay for parking), I’d me more concerned about what happened to that driver.

Having said that it would be a case of ‘‘Here’s me keys lads, haven’t seen a thing, give me 2 mins to get my kit together and I’ll leave you to it and ■■■■ off’’…not a chance in hell of me risking getting my swede kicked in for £22 .50 for a night out. :bulb:

robroy:

albion:

robroy:
Grantham? …Wasn’t dozy on an intended dodgy was it, but his Mrs refused to pick him up again. [emoji38]

Hmm… see what you mean, but I would at least attempt to maximise on my security, well lit ind est, retail park for instance, certainly not a lay by (valuable load or not btw)
Would not give flying one about the load either, (even my tight arsed firm pay for parking), I’d me more concerned about what happened to that driver.

Having said that it would be a case of ‘‘Here’s me keys lads, haven’t seen a thing, give me 2 mins to get my kit together and I’ll leave you to it and [zb] off’’…not a chance in hell of me risking getting my swede kicked in for £22 .50 for a night out. :bulb:

Agreed

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

With you on both points, Rob. He needs to think where’s safest for him personally and if it does go Pete Tong, don’t try to be a brave man.

When I use to run off, on a Sunday up to the far north, you would see between the A52 and long Bennington jcn, every Sunday a police car, and a curtians flapping in the wind, after being released of it’s load, and still the finest in Lincolnshire haven’t worked it out yet. Drivers haven’t either…