Digi card analysis software

Can anyone point me in the direction of analysis software for digi tachos?
We have soloplus for downloading the info but nothing for analyzing the data for infringements, but the program soloplus does for analysis is a web based thing whereas I want a program I can buy and have on the computer to do the analysis “in house”.
I’ve had a search but can only find software that’s web based.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

cupidstunt:
Can anyone point me in the direction of analysis software for digi tachos?
We have soloplus for downloading the info but nothing for analyzing the data for infringements, but the program soloplus does for analysis is a web based thing whereas I want a program I can buy and have on the computer to do the analysis “in house”.
I’ve had a search but can only find software that’s web based.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I just joined Tachomaster 3 years ago. Quite happy with their service.

I’ve noticed that these so-called analysis software packages - make no allowances for people who take a 24 or 45 weekly rest mid-week.

I got pulled in for infringements twice when I actually had none. “Weekly WTD limit exceeded” where it was counting my 45 hours weekly rest tuesday+wednesday as “2x8 hours for stat leave” when I’d already done 48 hours on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday that week. (4x13 hours, 12 hours on duty)

“Weekly rest” does NOT count against you as “Stat Leave”, of course!

“Weekly duty limit exceeded @ 64hrs12ms by 4 hours 12 minutes”

A few weeks later, when doing exactly the same duty pattern - I got the same ‘infringement’ again, and got carpeted, with this time me kicking up a fuss at the stupid software! :imp:

Posted something earlier about Globofleet. Really like it for the money.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

We use RHA Analysys. Not the cheapest option, but it works really well and the telephone support is excellent.

As far as I can make out both tachomaster and the RHA offerings are web based where I would have to upload the data to them to analyse via t’internet, which I’m not keen on.

P Stoff:
Posted something earlier about Globofleet. Really like it for the money.

Had a quick look at Globofleet and from the website looks like it could be what I’m after. Do you know if I can also download the head units with it? Also, I presume I can use the card reader and vehicle download key I already have?

Tachotek.

I think you can. I’ll tell you tomorrow as I’m downloading lorry for first time with existing hardware.

I’ve had a look and my download key is supported so that’s ok. What I can’t see from the demo software is if you can/how you go about printing an infringement report for the driver. It’s possible to print the list of infringements but I can’t find a way to print off the detailed report for each infringement when you click on it.

I will look later ( I also have the software for me too)

Yes you can print an indoctrination document with details times and the current reader works fine.

In fact it’s very good and I didn’t know it does that.

Cheers P.

I got the co. to buy it today so will have a play when it arrives.

It’ll be interesting to see what naughtiness it sheds light on!