Mild depression

Hi all ive had hgv medical and i declared i was on fluxotine 20mgs oper day ,it does not affect my driving ,will dvla have problem with this when they get my form ,ive been on theses on and off for 8 years any advice would be most helpful thanks

Don’t worry about it. I have been on 40mg Citalopram for about 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:

That’s really addictive that stuff :open_mouth:

In the paper slip you get with meds, does it mention do not operate machinery etc?

If not, you should be OK at a guess.

Wheel Nut:

Thanks pal for putting my mind at rest

Hi Degsey.

I went to see about this problem when I was on the road, the woman I saw told me to get some Lavendar and put it in the cab it did work :open_mouth: hope it works 4U.

Socketset:
In the paper slip you get with meds, does it mention do not operate machinery etc?

If not, you should be OK at a guess.

It normally has that warning on any medication or even paint. Maybe even on cal pol

I told my doctor what I did and he prescribed me that, they prescribe Prozac for bulimia and anorexia, hows that work?

Colin in Sweden:
Hi Degsey.

I went to see about this problem when I was on the road, the woman I saw told me to get some Lavendar and put it in the cab it did work :open_mouth: hope it works 4U.

Thanks pal ill have to try that

Degsey88:

Colin in Sweden:
Hi Degsey.

Thanks pal ill have to try that

Pillow sprays a good option,one could be in Provence thanurz.Certainly aids the sleep I find.

Degsey, I’m on twice the dose of Fluoxetine you are, a whole of other things and have had to renew my licence annually since 2006 because of a neuro problem I’ve got. As yet, no problem. :grimacing:

Lucy:
Degsey, I’m on twice the dose of Fluoxetine you are, a whole of other things and have had to renew my licence annually since 2006 because of a neuro problem I’ve got. As yet, no problem. :grimacing:

Thanks Lucy feeling more at ease now hope yiu keep well

Sertraline, 50mg a day for me. Works a treat.

Snap out of it.

To be honest, if you aren’t depressed doing this job then there’s something wrong with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

joe royal:
Snap out of it.

What you mean snap out of it

yt03:

Wheel Nut:

That’s really addictive that stuff :open_mouth:

Hence the 10 years :slight_smile:

Degsey88:

joe royal:
Snap out of it.

It’s similar to the old “pull yourself together”, “get on with it”, and many more outburst like that. Mostly uttered by people who have never experienced mental issues, either themselves or someone close to them.

the nodding donkey:

Degsey88:

joe royal:
Snap out of it.

It’s similar to the old “pull yourself together”, “get on with it”, and many more outburst like that. Mostly uttered by people who have never experienced mental issues, either themselves or someone close to them.

At the risk of bringing a ■■■■ storm down around my lugs…
Should somebody who has mental issues be driving 44 tonnes on the road?? :open_mouth:
I’ve no idea of the o/p’s condition, and this is a seperate issue…but I remember when my daughter was small, a bus driver tried to top himself, 6 weeks later he was taking kids out on a trip…I took my daughter off the bus despite getting a bit of stick off the more liberal minded :unamused: , but I was not prepared to take a risk.

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

Degsey88:

joe royal:
Snap out of it.

At the risk of bringing a [zb] storm down around my lugs…
Should somebody who has mental issues be driving 44 tonnes on the road?? :open_mouth:
I’ve no idea of the o/p’s condition, and this is a seperate issue…but I remember when my daughter was small, a bus driver tried to top himself, 6 weeks later he was taking kids out on a trip…I took my daughter off the bus despite getting a bit of stick off the more liberal minded :unamused: , but I was not prepared to take a risk.

Lets face facts folks this game isn’t ideal for health both physical and psychological,how the hell could it be anything but?surely theres a distinction twix mental illness and depression,you wouldn’t want your kith and kin being driven by someone with schizophrenia,but depression doesn’t generally encompass suicidal tendencies for most I’d say.
The modern culture we inhabit is itself almost tailor made to push most of us into a depressive condition,I’d go further,it is EXACTLY what the ptb are peddling.Was there ever a time when everything,music,culture,food,political chicanary was as garbage as it is today?theres no escape anymore to a hinterland of quality as existed around 40 or so years ago.
There’s an answer…get educated,not in the ego based qualification type of way,more the words of serious contemporary chroniclers of this age such as John Hamer who’s last two books…Behind The Curtain,vols 1 and 2 should go some way in explaining the timeline of our current widespread malaise.Its all intended to be that way essentially.

Im on 20mg fluoxetiene daily too… wouldnt worry about it at all fella.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk