Them geniuses at the DVLA

Send it back.they cant use a black marker

Did you apply online for that or is that someone bored out of their brains in Swansea who isn’t reading the form?

Would leave it and see if it raises a smile at any dvsa checkpoint.

They’re not all bad, I bought a car on 2/1/2019 and had a Registration Certificate V5C by 5/1/2019. That must be some kind of record for them. I must add that I live 12.5 miles from DVLA so that might help.

Why don’t you just put North leigh park or east Horndean on there that will confuse them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why a 5 year renewal with no C or D on the licence?

in recent years ive had a few belters back from dvla and upon inquiring as to the logic then it seems theres now an abundance of our lovely non indigenous working there with no logical thought proccess so they just type and fill in what it looks like on the screen in front of them as english wouldnt be their 1st language from wherever they came from.

Reminds me of the Welsh sign blooper: In English, it said, “No entry for heavy goods vehicles. Residential site only”. The Welsh translation said. "“I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated”.

Santa:
Reminds me of the Welsh sign blooper: In English, it said, “No entry for heavy goods vehicles. Residential site only”. The Welsh translation said. "“I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated”.

I wonder if the amount of people in Wales that can’t read English justifies having the signs in both

Vid:
Why a 5 year renewal with no C or D on the licence?

Maybe they changed their address 5 years in

Santa:

images.jpeg-3.jpg

dieseldog999:
in recent years ive had a few belters back from dvla and upon inquiring as to the logic then it seems theres now an abundance of our lovely non indigenous working there with no logical thought proccess so they just type and fill in what it looks like on the screen in front of them as english wouldnt be their 1st language from wherever they came from.

100% wrong. Absolute crap. :unamused:

dieseldog999:

Might I suggest that there may well be a fair few WHOLLY indigenous people working there whose first language isn’t English.

Clue… Swansea’s in Wales. :wink:

They are a bunch of clowns aren’t they. I had my licence revoked on medical grounds for 12 months - 15 months later after two medical I got a letter with a card inside, opened it up in excitement at finally getting it back! - to find I’d only been reinstated on my motorcycle entitlement, apparently no record of me having hgv or car entitlement!! Despite doing the job for 8 years at that point. In fairness to them they did sort it within 3 weeks but there ■■■■ ups are no surprise to anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with this organisation.

Can’t believe there’s clearly sone people who still think someone reads a form and inputs the data.

Clue: There’s a reason why you’ve to keep within the boxes when writing the form out…

Bloody non-indigenous computers!

They’ll accept…

What ever is sent to them.

In a previous employment that involved looking for miscreants, I spent many months chasing a gentleman by the name of… wait for it… Mr Ramjamfunkyboogaloosmythejones.

That’s what was on the DVLA paperwork given to us as well as being on all the correspondence from other agencies involved.