M6 J18-19 ALR Open

M6 Holmes Chapel - Knutsford ALL 4 lanes open and working

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

Traffic Rat:
M6 Holmes Chapel - Knutsford ALL 4 lanes open and working

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

I thought it looked near yesterday :wink:

Now, will this be “finished” like the M1 where they have supposedly finished but then close it each night to plant [fb] trees?

Presumably “technology testing” sounds better than “There I was, a-digging this hole. A hole in the ground, so big and sort of round it was…”

youtu.be/yShvgXZQBTs

trevHCS:
“There I was, a-digging this hole. A hole in the ground, so big and sort of round it was…”

youtu.be/yShvgXZQBTs

Bernard Cribbins the bad arse of all singers, he puts them Rappers in their place, while they sing about drugs and shooting their rivals, Bernard Cribbins sings about burying a man alive for merely criticising his work and seems happy about it. :laughing:

muckles:

trevHCS:
“There I was, a-digging this hole. A hole in the ground, so big and sort of round it was…”

youtu.be/yShvgXZQBTs

Bernard Cribbins the bad arse of all singers, he puts them Rappers in their place, while they sing about drugs and shooting their rivals, Bernard Cribbins sings about burying a man alive for merely criticising his work and seems happy about it. :laughing:

And don’t forget he stopped for a cuppa a lot bing.com/videos/search?q=ri … ORM=VRDGAR

Bernard Cribbins must be the foreman in charge of all the motorway upgrades!

Digging holes for no reason, sitting having cuppa and then he wrote one about a mouse which is presumably related to those door mice which couldn’t be disturbed during night works.

blue estate:

muckles:

trevHCS:

youtu.be/yShvgXZQBTs

And don’t forget he stopped for a cuppa a lot bing.com/videos/search?q=ri … ORM=VRDGAR

Blimey now he’s singing about wrecking somebody’s Gaff, just because they had the audacity to buy a large musical instrument, I bet he had the Kray’s quaking in their shoes in the 60’s, in fact it was probably him that got them nicked, so he could take over their manor, while masquerading as a top entertainer. :open_mouth: The bloke is pure evil. :imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They did say Frank Sinatra was connected with the American mob so you never know. A perfect image of the friendly uncle hides a dark secret, for Bernatd Cribbins is…the godfather.

Maybe there’s an undiscovered one about building the M1 and how some other bloke was left “holding up the bridges”. :wink: