Royal Mail Vacancy Coventry

Vacancy for Royal Mail HGV driver in Coventry if anyone is interested.

jobs.royalmailgroup.com/royalma … 510388301/

Be prepared for a drawn out questionaire that tries to catch you out ,Asking 12 questions all basically the same ,Then a CRB ,And then you go to pertemps .

Forget Pertemps - Get your oar in there direct (Yes, RM are recruiting actual full time staff again!), or via Manpower.

Been working into this place for the past six weeks - and it is the best work ever. Straight foward, and well-paid.
There’s nothing not-to-like about this heavily unionized, and yet highly efficient hub. :bulb:

Fill your boots folks. Try not to barge into me coming out of the gents… :sunglasses: :grimacing:

£31.5 k for a 36 hour week.

Wouldn’t get out of bed for it… :grimacing:

I applied for a job with Parcelforce a few years back and was refused an interview because I didn’t have a passport and that was the only form of ID they would accept.

With the money RM are paying these days - they can afford to be rather fussy. It took me three attempts to get back in there, and that was with a spotless licence, 22 years experience under my belt as a full timer, and already got my blue card until 2024! :bulb: