Lorry driver jailed

The thread title makes you think don’t it. :bulb: …ok not specifically this case, but…
A moment’s carelessness, a moment not thinking, not concentrating you clean somebody up and you end up doing a stretch in Durham on a manslaughter charge.
Nobody, not even the one or two self righteous on here who come over all ‘…‘You’re all crap drivers except me’’ :unamused: , can 100% concentrate 100% of the time for your daily 9 hours drive, it’s humanly impossible.
So something happens and you’re in deep ■■■■…and for what? 10, 11 quid an hour?
Is it really worth it?

Only today I was coming up the A39 Bude to Barnstaple road, not the best of A roads in parts.
I have a small bin under the passenger seat, for rubbish, which turned over on a corner, and a bottle ended up under my feet, I (maybe stupidly :unamused: ) leaned forward to pick it up with my chin on the wheel, and I got my nearside wheels in the grass verge :unamused:
I managed to get it out, but I ended up snaking over to the other side of the road, I managed to correct it, but if anything had been coming towards me, it would maybe have been me on here as a thread subject, with an oncoming car maybe sat under my unit. :unamused: …and entirely my fault.
You just never know the minute :bulb: