Elderly drivers

Apparently an elderly fella rolled his Range Rover today outside his house in Sandringham. His Missus will hit the roof! Thankfully he walked away uninjured.

He pulled out of a drive way, hit a car and rolled over.

Bet he won’t be found at fault :laughing:

You have to wonder if Plod will be as keen to check if his eyesight still meets DVLA’s licencing requirements as they would be if this had happened to a 97-year-old Pleb.

the maoster:
Apparently an elderly fella rolled his Range Rover today outside his house in Sandringham. His Missus will hit the roof! Thankfully he walked away uninjured.

I would hope we would have got a day off for the funeral…

Probably thought he was in Greece and turned out on the wrong side of the road

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a lot going here, on your way sir …

Chief Constable of Norfolk said 'thinking of his knighthood when he retires, O and his pension…

DVLA should revoke his licence . . . oh hang on

Suedehead:
DVLA should revoke his licence . . . oh hang on

I imagine that if he reapplied for it licking the back of his wife’s head before putting it on an envelope would be a novel experience!

Thank God he is OK.

Although I’m surprised the nutter has lived this long seeing how reckless he often is. Knowing him he was probably having a drag race with a butler.

Thankfully we still get to have him around a bit longer to wonder what he will do or say next. :laughing:

My person favourites are
“If you stay here much longer, you’ll all be slitty-eyed.” (to British students in China, during the 1986 state visit."

“You are a woman, aren’t you?”(In Kenya, in 1984, after accepting a small gift from a local woman)."

It seems the pull-out method doesn’t work for the over 90s.

I heard the police are considering charging him with Driving without Duke Heir and attention.

Don’t worry I’ll get me coat.

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

Harry Monk:
You have to wonder if Plod will be as keen to check if his eyesight still meets DVLA’s licencing requirements as they would be if this had happened to a 97-year-old Pleb.

Of course they won’t come down on him like they would any average person. It will all be brushed under the carpet and blame attributed to the other car driver most likely. By sounds of it he pulled out in front of the other car, something elderly drivers do on a daily basis because they have bad reactions and no social awareness as they get old.
Knowing when it’s time to hang up the keys is important no matter how hard it might be.

I mean it’s not as if they can’t afford a driver anyway.

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

It was said on sky news this morning that Norfolk council is this morning looking at reducing the speed limits on that road.

Odd days:
It was said on sky news this morning that Norfolk council is this morning looking at reducing the speed limits on that road.

They’ve been looking at it for a number of years prior to the accident.

Having said that I bet the next phase doesn’t take a few years…

Shamelessly nicked from faceache

50609795_2119823744741653_2942125547779522560_n.jpg

Even if he had killed the other party involved I doubt he would be prosecuted… Aren’t the royals above the law? The Queen certainly is

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Odd days:

should be age limit

I am getting a KIA as my next car, you can t-bone a top of the range 4x4, causing it to tip over and the worst injury is a broken wrist. Quite impressive to be fair.

AGEING, UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT CAUSES HIGHWAY CARNAGE.

Emergency services were scrambled to a road traffic accident near Sandringham today when a 97 year old Greek immigrant pulled out into oncoming traffic.

The Greek father of four who has been living on state benefits since his arrival in the UK in 1947 and is housed in a Grade2 Jacobean style mansion in the area worth millions of pounds was unavailable for comment.

Neighbours said “You often see the family in the area, none of them seem to work but they always have money”.

Another local resident reported often hearing firearms being discharged in the garden of the 97 year olds home.

Dashcam footage just been released

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk