Zoe ball \ chris evans

what do you lot think of the new radio 2 breakfast show?

I find its ok seems a bit scripted and toned down from chris evans
wish my stupid daf had a dab radio to get virgin radio.

Stream it via Bluetooth.

Whilst never a fan of the ginger one, I was looking forward to Zoe Ball. But having listened to the last three days , it’s certainly not promising as a breakfast show in my opinion.
Too many invented ‘features’, and something in her voice that sounds like she is trying to much…but early days eh?

A couple of years ago I’d have liked to see Zoe oust Vanessa Feltz from here morning slot.

On a different note I read a Twitter tweet recently from the “Dark Lord” that he is retiring from radio, albeit maintaining a single Saturday night show

The wrong person is on drive time [emoji6]she should be on breakfast
Foxy Coxy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The new Zoe Ball show seems a bit tense at the moment, I always enjoyed the shows that she sat in on, but she doesn’t come across as being comfortable yet. Chris Evans annoyed me due his insistence of talking over all the music and yapping on about his kids. I was pleased he was leaving but I’m not feeling the new show yet. Sara Cox appears to be very relaxed and easy in her new position.

blue estate:
Foxy Coxy

Totally agree. Job swap seems in order.

the maoster:

blue estate:
Foxy Coxy

Yep , caught some of both shows today and Coxy is defo the more comfortable doing it

The amount of times she says superheroes is doing my head in.

the maoster:

blue estate:
Foxy Coxy

Don’t even Think about it, As a afternoon/evening driver I’m keeping coxy, so keep your dirty mitts off her :imp: :imp:

elsa Lad:

the maoster:

blue estate:
Foxy Coxy

Don’t even Think about it, As a afternoon/evening driver I’m keeping coxy, so keep your dirty mitts off her :imp: :imp:

Why ! You can have joey back

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Err no thanks

elsa Lad:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Err no thanks

What she only ruined Mayos show , so what [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It’s a noise in the background, going on and on, just ignore it, same as you do when you get home.

zoe

zoe ball.jpg

she is like a over exited school girl time to settle down but think sara cox a better DJ

biggriffin:
It’s a noise in the background, going on and on, just ignore it, same as you do when you get home.

^^^^^^^^^
+1
there just the same for me.total PITA…use the off button and the irritation fades.
if i wanted to listen to some wifey yakking on about womens issues and fannypads,id watch loose women in colour .
a male dj is the kind of guy that you slapped around in school and who couldnt get a bird,so they become djs and instantly think someone is interested in their pishy pathetic life. the women djs are just brain numbimg mindless yakkk.

I prefer it tbh. Chris Evans just never shut up to the point where it became annoying.

Mind you listening to radio is about the fifth priority at that time of day. In order those priorities are…

1. Chatting to my mate on the phone.
  2. Checking Facebook/Watching films.
  3. Scratching hard to reach places.
  4. Making a coffee/sandwich.
  5. Radio.
  6. Actual Driving.

:stuck_out_tongue:

poleman:
…Sara Cox appears to be very relaxed and easy in her new position.

Hmm, one for the Innuendo Squad?
Paul

blue estate:
Foxy Coxy

Totally agree there ^^