15 mins to 16 hour drive scania

Hi there,

Looking for some help. Started at 0430 this morning. Parked up at 1915.

New gen scania and so not used to Tacho. Came up saying 15 mins to 16 hour drive.

Driven today 7hr 36 min. Done 60hr 46min fortnightly.

Shows on the screen in Amber 29hr 14min remaining. Not sure about this message and what it means?

Hi mate not to sure about the 16 hour bit , but the 29 hrs 15 mins is the amount of driver time you have available to use for your fortnightly drive time.

mrhankey:
Hi there,

Looking for some help. Started at 0430 this morning. Parked up at 1915.

New gen scania and so not used to Tacho. Came up saying 15 mins to 16 hour drive.

Driven today 7hr 36 min. Done 60hr 46min fortnightly.

Shows on the screen in Amber 29hr 14min remaining. Not sure about this message and what it means?

Guessing you’ve got fat fingers [emoji6][emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
As it says 15mins left on a 15hour day
And 29hrs 14mins left you can do this week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks mate yeah I know about the remaining just not sure why in Amber and that message. Doesn’t make sense. You can’t do 16hr so I am stumped. :cry:

mrhankey:
Thanks mate yeah I know about the remaining just not sure why in Amber and that message. Doesn’t make sense. You can’t do 16hr so I am stumped. :cry:

Not unless you a nice fine

Please see message. Pops up and goes so quick.

mrhankey:

Please see message. Pops up and goes so quick.

You better let workshop know as that’s a fault

Better quality

Anyone any thoughts?

Some badly writen software somewhere presumably means 15 minutes until you’re into your 16th hour of work day (15:01) rather than 16 hours of actual driving!!!

Perhaps it’s a Tang spec Scarnia :laughing:

If it’s followed up by a message saying “keep going you’re doing well and everyone thinks your a hero so it is” then it’s definitely Tang spec to be sure.

They seem to be more accurate on certain things though! :smiley: