Who still smokes in the cab?

steviespain:

manalishi:
Smoked my last tab 12 months to this day.Thank god for vaping.Takes a while to master the fundamentals of the craft but boy do I love it.It’s easy to get bamboozled by the hipster merchants,who are deft at emptying the wallets of newbie vapers,but I’d deffo say the games worth the candle when you’re finally up and running with the right kit.

For me its banana custard all the way,Gaffers of Yorkshire vapers firm sell good ranges on ebay at half the shop prices,bloody lovely.The stench of ■■■ smoke seriously makes me nauseous these days.

Well, I am seriously thinking of going the vape route, mebbe you could put together a guide on how not to get ripped off?

Pleasure.Started myself with k4 Aspire pens,simple “learner” devices,thence needing fuller flavour hits,I now brandish a hefty vapresso_clipper that gives 80 watts of power,essential for fuller flavours.The tanks a falcon and coils are Aspire Cleitos at 4 quid a pop.Still very much learning the mysteries of the craft but feel I’m heading the right way after considerable expense and mucho trial and error.
The more flamboyant flavours,pink lemonade etc I tend to avoid in favour of the creamier,custardy side of things tbh,but a good menthol/blackcurrant is a welcome change and palate freshener.The nico shots that are added to the mix can’t by law be mixed with the shop bought main liquids,although many ignore this,but once it’s added a vigorous shake is needed to mix them together otherwise the nicotine will sit on the top and give a harsh blast to the throat when firing the device.3 mg nico shots are the most popular with most,depending on your previous cigarette habits.
I always buy the bigger 100 ml fluids from Yorkshire Vapers “Gaffer” range…tenner a pop,they’re asking 20 nicker at the vape shops near me :open_mouth:
It’s a seriously enjoyable pastime and a real game changer in terms of dumping the cancer sticks.Enjoy stout yeoman.