Upsetting people who have to sit on the limiter

Once he has completed his 3 Mile dual carriageway overtake get in front of him and match his speed but shave 1/2 a mile an hour off it.
If he speeds up just go 1mph faster.

Watch him rage in your rear view mirror.
If he just sits in the right hand lane just speed up more so he looks like a numpty.
You know you won when all the lorries he spent twenty minutes overtaking start overtaking him.

Ps. You shouldn’t do this as it’s very childish but I have contemplated it at times. :grimacing:
Especially when they know they can’t go faster then the truck they are overtaking so they just sit their waiting for a hill…

Think it’s called being a ■■■■■
Rear view mirror bit pointless on a lorry tbh

xichrisxi:
Think it’s called being a [zb]

It most definitely is.

So you leave him out for 3 miles to get past you then once he’s passed you overtake him and slow down again, speeding up every time he tries to overtake you again? You are a [zb] of the highest order

Night-and-day:
So you leave him out for 3 miles to get past you then once he’s passed you overtake him and slow down again, speeding up every time he tries to overtake you again? You are a [zb] of the highest order

Thanks. :grimacing:

Though you’re reading skills may need some work as I never claimed to have done it. I also haven’t.
If anyone else has suggestions on how to ataongize drivers please share.

I suspect though the method I first suggested is the winner going by the responses so far from fellow truckers.

Another good one would be to set your cc at 55mph. soon as offending truck has almost overtaken you set it to 56. More you repeat this the more annoyed he gets.

Because you know he won’t just be happy sitting at 55mph. :stuck_out_tongue:
This is assuming your limiter is set higher though.

adam277:

Night-and-day:

Thanks. :grimacing:

Though you’re reading skills may need some work as I never claimed to have done it. I also haven’t.
If anyone else has suggestions on how to ataongize drivers please share.

I suspect though the method I first suggested is the winner going by the responses so far from fellow truckers.

Well maybe most people don’t set out to antagonise other road users.

See other post about being professional and repected.

I think I may have gone too far. :stuck_out_tongue:

a post completely irrelevant in tangland or decent subbies,once we get past,your toast… :slight_smile:

my Vovlo only does 54.
BUT,
I’m paid by the hour…

Trukkertone:
my Vovlo only does 54.
BUT,
I’m paid by the hour…

Oh sir speedy [emoji23][emoji23] My MAN only does 52
But I’m paid by the hour as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dieseldog999:
a post completely irrelevant in tangland or decent subbies,once we get past,your toast… :slight_smile:

he’d never do it to any of mine :laughing: :laughing:

dieseldog999:

How will you get past my toast?

burnley-si:

dieseldog999:

he’d never do it to any of mine :laughing: :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wouldnt need to…crack on drive and leave the limiters to the plodders. :slight_smile:

Roymondo:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ahem…just a polite version of saying we would ■■■■ all over you…but if your sitting doing a rolling road block,then you might as well butter some and be giving you something to do to keep the boredom at bay… :slight_smile:

Roymondo:

dieseldog999:

That’s what the 3rd and 4th lane are for, and by “Eck” do the plobbers get upset when it’s done to em.

Adam I hope these are just evil thoughts going through your mind when driving, but then are they’re a bit mild, mine often involves wishing I had rocket launchers or heat seeking missiles to help clear my path or a truck that has a grab which picks up that slow moving car, whose driver seems incapable of maintaining a set speed, and throws it over the back of the truck. :laughing:

biggriffin:

Roymondo:

dieseldog999:

That’s what the 3rd and 4th lane are for, and by “Eck” do the plobbers get upset when it’s done to em.

Love the look you get from the clowns as you tear past them in the third lane. Jumping up and down in their seats, giving it the big un out the window.

Coach drivers hate it too, always pointing at their speedo and getting very irate :laughing:

Smile and wave.

dieseldog999:

Roymondo:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ahem…just a polite version of saying we would ■■■■ all over you…but if your sitting doing a rolling road block,then you might as well butter some and be giving you something to do to keep the boredom at bay… :slight_smile:

WOOOOOSSSHHHH!!

(That’s the sound of a ■■■■-take going way over someone’s head :wink: )

dieseldog999:

Roymondo:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think he’s being a grammar ■■■■ mate (your/you’re) :unamused: